[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

O pessoal da PT thread tem um monte de gente la que tambem anda por aqui.
Aí ainda tem uns carinhas que tentam postar em portugues mas é mais espanhol tipo o Charlie e o Bugzee.

FF is fun and everyone who's in here is also there so no one is kicking you out XD

Make sure to keep your eyes open arround him some say he's an ex-gropist who used to sexually assault women in the subway :iik
Eu sou péssima com espanhol. D:

No, my sister is mean, she was surely kicking me out. u.u'

Omg! Run to the hills! :gwah

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Only women I don't treat as nicely is your sister but that's because she hits me :crying

Hope you are more sweet than her :o

And thank you dear miss :amuse
I'm sweet with who deserves! Just be nice and you'll see it! :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Defecated.. what?

:oh
My sister! My mother pooped her, so she was born! :tem

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 PM ----------

I don't do that thank you very much. I respect women.
Except for Farfy, but she's not a woman, she's an it. :hmph
Good boy! *-*

WHY SIC FARFY-CHAN ON ME?! T_T
I'm not that easy! ù.u

I always make fun of her. :hurr Why do you think she spanks me with a whip a lot?

Pizza is tasty! Can I ride on you, llama drama?

Two years younger than you, if you're 23. :-_-
See? She don't deserves your love. u.u

LLAMA DRAMA WANTS SUSHIIII!!! :modsmack

Only 21? This place is not suitable for children. :hmph
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

My sister! My mother pooped her, so she was born! :tem
....

Stay away from big English words. -_-


Good boy! *-*

I'm not that easy! ù.u
:mad

Who said you were? Don't get all defensive!

See? She don't deserves your love. u.u

LLAMA DRAMA WANTS SUSHIIII!!! :modsmack

Only 21? This place is not suitable for children. :hmph
She is evil. :scry

NO, LLAMA DRAMA WANTS PIZZA! :mad

Wut?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

Stop it! I'm not dramatic! :scry

Ok, she's not adopted. But my mother defecated her, that's how she was born. :teehee
And that is why we are so different! :hee
That's vile :neutral

So your mom vomited you up? :hee

:arf
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

....

Stay away from big English words. -_-
Why do you always tease my english? :crying


:mad

Who said you were? Don't get all defensive!
if I don't get defensive you'll molest me! u.u


She is evil. :scry

NO, LLAMA DRAMA WANTS PIZZA! :mad

Wut?
Yes, she's a demon! :(

PIZZA HEAD! :facepalm

This place is inappropriate for children, jeez!!! You are only 21, go to bed now! ò.ó

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

That's vile :neutral

So your mom vomited you up? :hee

:arf
xi0, are you her lawyer? :notsure
Bad bear! :ck

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Magrela, check this thread if you wanna check how they look like as well /o/
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/336-The-Member-Picture-Thread/page62
I tried but didn't work. :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

Why do you always tease my english? :crying




if I don't get defensive you'll molest me! u.u
I tease everyone's English. Take it as a motivation to get better. :hee

I don't molest people, Gary does. -_-




Yes, she's a demon! :(

PIZZA HEAD! :facepalm

This place is inappropriate for children, jeez!!! You are only 21, go to bed now! ò.ó
A FAT DEMON! :gwah She'll eat us!

SO YOU WANT PIZZA?

I'm not a child! You're old, go to bed now!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

I tease everyone's English. Take it as a motivation to get better. :hee
Ok, teacher! :question

I don't molest people, Gary does. -_-
So Gary should be in jail!! :arf

A FAT DEMON! :gwah She'll eat us!

SO YOU WANT PIZZA?

I'm not a child! You're old, go to bed now!
FAT DEMON WITH BIG FAT ARMS TO STRANGLE US LIKE A SNAKE! :m3j

I.DON'T.WANT.PIZZA.DEAR.LORD.GIVE.ME.SUSHI.OR.I.WLL.KILL.YOU. ;bash

You should obey older people! :mono
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

:hurr

Yes he should be. What a violent bear he is.

AND A BIG NOSE LIKE A WITCH! :gwah


WHY.SUSHI?EAT.PIZZA.YOU.VIOLENT.OLD.HAG! :modsmack

Why? They're stupid and senile. :gwah
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

AND A BIG NOSE LIKE A WITCH! :gwah


WHY.SUSHI?EAT.PIZZA.YOU.VIOLENT.OLD.HAG! :modsmack

Why? They're stupid and senile. :gwah
AND A FAT ASS LIKE A ELEPHANT THAT CAN KILL US WITH ONLY 1 FART! :crying

SUSHI.IS.MUCH.BETTER.YOU.PIZZA'S.MANIAC. :chair

Stupid? :nerve
Oh, you nasty kid! Get ready, I'm going to kick you until I need new shoes! *Llama rage mode on* :SOON
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: F'Arf landia

Nana, where are you? People are in your threaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad~ :iik
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

AND A FAT ASS LIKE A ELEPHANT THAT CAN KILL US WITH ONLY 1 FART! :crying

SUSHI.IS.MUCH.BETTER.YOU.PIZZA'S.MANIAC. :chair

Stupid? :nerve
Oh, you nasty kid! Get ready, I'm going to kick you until I need new shoes! *Llama rage mode on* :SOON
Wait, are you talking about Gary or Farfy? :SOON

NO, PIZZA > ALL

YES.
WHAT? WHY?! ABUSE!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

:bearydance
Omg! I discovered that xi0 is a good dancer!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Wait, are you talking about Gary or Farfy? :SOON

NO, PIZZA > ALL

YES.
WHAT? WHY?! ABUSE!
LOL! Farfat! Her butt is a planet! A planet full of smelly gases. :bored

ANY FOOD = PIZZA.
I also hate naruto. :hip

Don't worry, I need to stop now, but I'll keep kicking you tomorrow. :3c
Now llama needs to rest! :faint
Night!

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 AM ----------

What exactly is this "fun" you speak of? :notsure



Hey Gary, someone actually calls you by your nick :lmao goes to show she's new :hee
Our presence. :oh

I just think xi0 is cuter! :^_^

:bye
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

LOL! Farfat! Her butt is a planet! A planet full of smelly gases. :bored

ANY FOOD = PIZZA.
I also hate naruto. :hip
PARFAIT! HARHARHAHRAHRAOGhiasghpws9ghwgpowrhhwr;ighrwpghsoghrwfwgw

If her butt's that big, then that's a good thign. :hurr Cushion for pushin'.

PIZZA >

WHY? WHY? NARUTO WAS AWESOME :arf

Don't worry, I need to stop now, but I'll keep kicking you tomorrow. :3c
Now llama needs to rest! :faint
Night!
WHY? I'm an innocent little boy making my way into the hard cruel world. Help, don't hurt. T_T

G'night old llama drama rrama!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

ZOMG, it's the reason why I left home all over again D:

*ignroestherandomshit*

BOOBZ YOU'RE BACK SHARE PICS NAO YAY DETAILS!

I got promoted *-* I found out before the time 'cause now I have access to the company's system, yay, now I can try to become a senior consultant in april *-* I'm still an analyst, but it feels great xD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: F'Arf landia

CONGRATS ON THE PROMOTION NANA!!!

:celebrate​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top