[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

I don't want anymore, you are all fans of her. :notrust


:nono


What matters is that I'm younger than her, so I can mock her forever! :hee
No, I secretly hate her. Now let's make out!

Wait, what? What are we talking about? ._. Let's make fun of Farfy! I forgot what we were talking about. Farfy likes xi0. :gwah SHE'S INTO BEARS! OMGOMGOMGOGMOMG let's shave her head.

WHY NO TO PIZZA? ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN? :arf

Same here! I'm younger than you, so I can mock both of you forever! :teehee

Don't fall for M3J's speaches :o
WHAT? VHAT IS DIS?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Your sister...it's obvious now :hee
Oh no! We are totally different!
Nor are we similar in appearance. She was adopted. :3c

You broke my heart :bored
Why? Don't you think he's funny? He's mean but he's hilarious! :^_^
Btw, I'm beginning to think almost everyone here is kind of mean. u.u


I like how Banana inquires about her in the win thread and the moment I say she's attractive he's here greeting her, being inviting and cordial :derp
Omg, so many speculations! :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

You are clearly lying since I'm always nice and inviting.... (with girls at least)

But that's because I'm a gentleman.
With deceptive motives :hurr

Wait, what? What are we talking about? ._. Let's make fun of Farfy! I forgot what we were talking about. Farfy likes xi0. :gwah SHE'S INTO BEARS! OMGOMGOMGOGMOMG let's shave her head.
What's wrong with liking me or bears?

Oh no! We are totally different!
Nor are we similar in appearance. She was adopted. :3c



Why? Don't you think he's funny? He's mean but he's hilarious! :^_^
Btw, I'm beginning to think almost everyone here is kind of mean. u.u




Omg, so many speculations! :o
Well you're both overly dramatic in a playful way. That's all I meant :p. And I would agree that you don't necessarily look like sisters. But my brother and I don't look related either, and I say the same thing about him being adopted <_>

At most he's unintentionally funny. There you go with the dramatics again :eyeroll

It's not a speculation, I saw it happen :XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: F'Arf landia

Every siblings that look different say the other was adopted :lmao

I'm very white while my sister is more tanned (not just because of sun) and I always say she's adopted.

Also I don't think Far is playful she's a demon :iik
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Ih Tem um monte de gente que fala portugues aqui. Acho que vc até conhece um da pt thread em pessoa.
Quem? o.o

What do you mean I'm trying to kick you out? :o
Because my cow sister says I should do spam in FF. :pout

He's not funny he's pretending :yelling
I know he's pretending, I'm not that naive! :noworry
But anyway, his nonsenses makes me laugh. :tem
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: F'Arf landia

Quem? o.o
Because my cow sister says I should do spam in FF. :pout

I know he's pretending, I'm not that naive! :noworry
But anyway, his nonsenses makes me laugh. :tem
O pessoal da PT thread tem um monte de gente la que tambem anda por aqui.
Aí ainda tem uns carinhas que tentam postar em portugues mas é mais espanhol tipo o Charlie e o Bugzee.

FF is fun and everyone who's in here is also there so no one is kicking you out XD

Make sure to keep your eyes open arround him some say he's an ex-gropist who used to sexually assault women in the subway :iik
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

You are clearly lying since I'm always nice and inviting.... (with girls at least)

But that's because I'm a gentleman.
Yes, be the difference! :3
You're the most gentleman here. :^_^
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: F'Arf landia

Yes, be the difference! :3
You're the most gentleman here. :^_^
Only women I don't treat as nicely is your sister but that's because she hits me :crying

Hope you are more sweet than her :o

And thank you dear miss :amuse
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

No, I secretly hate her. Now let's make out!
Make out? I'll call my dog ​​if you get too close! :SOON

Wait, what? What are we talking about? ._. Let's make fun of Farfy! I forgot what we were talking about. Farfy likes xi0. :gwah SHE'S INTO BEARS! OMGOMGOMGOGMOMG let's shave her head.
So when she shows up here prove it! Make fun of her in her presence. :hmph

WHY NO TO PIZZA? ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN? :arf
I don't know why everybody is crazy about pizza! There are so many better food! u.u
I'm not human, I've said, I'm a llama. :3

Same here! I'm younger than you, so I can mock both of you forever! :teehee
How old are you? :notsure

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

I have to leave now, come back later, guys! :bye
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

Jesus fucking Christ o.o I'll have a hard time checking this place later D:
I knew my ears were red 'cause of something #.#"
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

]

What's wrong with liking me or bears?
Everything. :-_-



Make sure to keep your eyes open arround him some say he's an ex-gropist who used to sexually assault women in the subway :iik
I don't do that thank you very much. I respect women.
Except for Farfy, but she's not a woman, she's an it. :hmph

Make out? I'll call my dog ​​if you get too close! :SOON
WHY SIC FARFY-CHAN ON ME?! T_T



So when she shows up here prove it! Make fun of her in her presence. :hmph



I don't know why everybody is crazy about pizza! There are so many better food! u.u
I'm not human, I've said, I'm a llama. :3



How old are you? :notsure
I always make fun of her. :hurr Why do you think she spanks me with a whip a lot?

Pizza is tasty! Can I ride on you, llama drama?

Two years younger than you, if you're 23. :-_-
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

* Un subs *

edit - ah this wasn't the fun forum. / bad habit.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

Wow, people gathering here to say how bitch of a female I am '-'
"I'm gentleman but Mariana is an exception" Bite me xD You guys are weird to other girls here as well.
Tough girls make you feel uneasy u.u

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

* Un subs *

edit - ah this wasn't the fun forum. / bad habit.
Wow, Boss T.T
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

You're tough? Since when? :oh

No one said you were a bitch. -_- Don't get all dramatic, this isn't morning soap opera. -_-


*chews on Farfy's hair*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

Farfy wubs me. :3

I'm like her grandson.

HARHAR.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,055
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

Wow, Boss T.T

Yea - there was a lot spam here yea? ^)^

I kind of went a long with it too though.... ^^;

But at-least now the win thread is back ^^
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Well you're both overly dramatic in a playful way. That's all I meant :p. And I would agree that you don't necessarily look like sisters. But my brother and I don't look related either, and I say the same thing about him being adopted <_>

At most he's unintentionally funny. There you go with the dramatics again :eyeroll

It's not a speculation, I saw it happen :XD
Stop it! I'm not dramatic! :scry

Ok, she's not adopted. But my mother defecated her, that's how she was born. :teehee
And that is why we are so different! :hee
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

Defecated.. what?

:oh
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top