Re: F'Arf landia
Wait, what? What are we talking about? ._. Let's make fun of Farfy! I forgot what we were talking about. Farfy likes xi0.
SHE'S INTO BEARS! OMGOMGOMGOGMOMG let's shave her head.
WHY NO TO PIZZA? ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN?
Same here! I'm younger than you, so I can mock both of you forever!
No, I secretly hate her. Now let's make out!I don't want anymore, you are all fans of her.
What matters is that I'm younger than her, so I can mock her forever!![]()
Wait, what? What are we talking about? ._. Let's make fun of Farfy! I forgot what we were talking about. Farfy likes xi0.
SHE'S INTO BEARS! OMGOMGOMGOGMOMG let's shave her head. WHY NO TO PIZZA? ARE YOU EVEN HUMAN?

Same here! I'm younger than you, so I can mock both of you forever!

WHAT? VHAT IS DIS?Don't fall for M3J's speaches![]()





. And I would agree that you don't necessarily look like sisters. But my brother and I don't look related either, and I say the same thing about him being adopted 















falla