[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: F'Arf landia

Oh yeah...:shifty
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Do you work or study tata? Or maybe none? :XD
I study Fashion Design. I'm finishing college (I hope so). e.e
And you?

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Oh and I made a new thread introducing me again.
Don't leave me alone there! :pout

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

PARFAIT! HARHARHAHRAHRAOGhiasghpws9ghwgpowrhhwr;ighrwpghsoghrwfwgw

If her butt's that big, then that's a good thign. :hurr Cushion for pushin'.

PIZZA >

WHY? WHY? NARUTO WAS AWESOME :arf


WHY? I'm an innocent little boy making my way into the hard cruel world. Help, don't hurt. T_T

G'night old llama drama rrama!
:sarc Shameless boy!

POOP > PIZZA

Naruto is terrible. All about filler! :barf
You love everything I dislike. :bored

I beat you because you kid need to learn! Ò.Ó
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

Holy fuck D:
I was getting home, left the bus and BAM, twisted my ankle T.T
Had 3 bags with me, all of them fell. One fell under the bus, the other spilled it's content in the street and, since I live in a hill, some bottles roll down the hill Ç.ç
Some guys left the bus as well to help me stand and get the bags, and then carry me home.
Hopefully the bus waited for them to return.
Now it's hurting as hell XDDD
Hope it won't get big T.T

THAIS, YOU JYNXED ME Ç.Ç
 
Last edited:

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

:comfort

That was nice of them to help you.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Holy fuck D:
I was getting home, left the bus and BAM, twisted my ankle T.T
Had 3 bags with me, all of them fell. One fell under the bus, the other spilled it's content in the street and, since I live in a hill, some bottles roll down the hill Ç.ç
Some guys left the bus as well to help me stand and get the bags, and then carry me home.
Hopefully the bus waited for them to return.
Now it's hurting as hell XDDD
Hope it won't get big T.T

THAIS, YOU JYNXED ME Ç.Ç
Put ice on the swelling and stop the drama, woman!

WHAT? :blink
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

IKR O.O I mean, I still prefer my bed every morning, but yeah, I'm enjoying xD
I'm saying, it's good that you're happy with your job. Stop getting mad at me. :scry
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Yeah, I know^^
I think it's nothing big, it just got a bit swollen
:comfort

Ah - reminds me of when my left foot got swollen not too long ago. Hope you're feeling well by now.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

xi0, are you her lawyer? :notsure
Bad bear! :ck
No. Why would I be?

Stop being such a sadist :heh

I don't molest people, Gary does. -_-
Only when you don't kiss me

:bearydance
Omg! I discovered that xi0 is a good dancer!
You think that's good dancing? :p

Hey Gary, someone actually calls you by your nick :lmao goes to show she's new :hee
Yeah and I would say corruptible as well but Milly got to her...too late -_-;

I just think xi0 is cuter! :^_^
Than what? :notsure

Is the hurr for what I think it is?:hurr
YUP! exactly that :jk
NO FUCKING FAIR :yelling
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Dancing should be done like this. :p

 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Bith....whatchu know about Grover? :hip
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Why would I kiss you? You're not linsane. D:
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: F'Arf landia

It was low D: Around $150
But it's the last step towards the senior consultant position xD so the payment increase will be bigger^^
Ah, I see, well it's better than nothing...what does a senior consultant actually do? Will you be charge in some sort of team?

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

POOP > PIZZA
:modsmack
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Yeah and I would say corruptible as well but Milly got to her...too late -_-;
We couldn't save her...:crying would've been nice to have one sister not corrupted by Milly's kolaveri di :worrybunny

NO FUCKING FAIR :yelling
oh you wanna know? :heh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

wtf did I do? -_-
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Nanaaaa..get better, sweetie :hug
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Put ice on the swelling and stop the drama, woman!
That's palliative D:

I'm saying, it's good that you're happy with your job. Stop getting mad at me. :scry
Dafuq? I'm not mad at you, sissy!

:comfort

Ah - reminds me of when my left foot got swollen not too long ago. Hope you're feeling well by now.
Yeah XD Going to the doctor right now. This shit isn't getting smaller and it hurted a lot during the night, irk

Ah, I see, well it's better than nothing...what does a senior consultant actually do? Will you be charge in some sort of team?
Our teams work kinda like this:
- There's the CLP, that's the seller leader consultant. He's in charge of selling the projects to client, shaping what we'll have to do there, and then reporting to the client the project status along it's cycle. He gives us our guideline, what results the client is expecting us to reach. He only shows up in the project once a month.
- Then there's the CL. That's technical leader consultant. He's in charge of planing how to develop the project. He's the tactical part, will instruct the seniors and analysts. He shows up once per week to check what's been done, give us new tasks and collect the results.
- Then comes the senior. He's a full time minor leader. He got to organize and plan in details our daily routine, and guarantee will attend to our deadlines. Most of the time, he's also the bridge among the analyst and the client. He arrange and conduct the meetings and support the analyst while developing their work.
- And there there's us! We're the operational part, and get the job done. Basically collecting and processing info. Our tasks depends on what's the project about (if we're working or processes, or indexes, or revenue and expenses analysis, those kind of shit).
In the IT department, I'm basically settling a PMO^^

We couldn't save her...:crying would've been nice to have one sister not corrupted by Milly's kolaveri di :worrybunny
Bitch, please U.U That offends me! Milly has nothing to do with my shit!


Sankyu, Anchy! I will^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top