[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Forgive me for what? :XD
I forgive you for protecting her. :hee

Being a pain in the ass to those I like doesn't mean I'm a badass...but thanks :hee
You're welcome.
You do this job very well, btw. :-_-

Poor choice of words I guess. I can tell you to stop, but can I make you? :derp
Fortunately you can't. :rolleyes:

A whining bear isn't cute?

Why should I? It gets me sympathy :cheez
Only once in a while, ok? :mono

And that makes it cuter? :o
Sure! :nod
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

So it's cute...and badass? :faint

If you couldn't remember I was American what did you think?
I've always thought about it as Sheeo the way I would pronounce it if it was a portuguese word :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You're welcome.
You do this job very well, btw. :-_-
Thanks. Nothing is worth doing half-assed :hee

Fortunately you can't. :rolleyes:
Stop flirting with me! I'm not a piece of meat god dammit! :sexyarf

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

I've always thought about it as Sheeo the way I would pronounce it if it was a portuguese word :XD
Makes sense. I've also heard "zee-yo"...some otaku former staffer even called me "kusiiyo-nii" :cookiestare
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Just so you know: xi0 for her ain't "zio", it's "sheeoo" '-'
LOL I just call xi0 as X-I-O. :XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Sheeo and X I O are the coolest I think :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Also heard that...or "X I Zero"
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

X I zero is not pratical to say at all..
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Thanks. Nothing is worth doing half-assed :hee
So be proud of yourself! :invalid

Stop flirting with me! I'm not a piece of meat god dammit! :sexyarf
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

It's Chandler :zomg
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Do I have your permission? :o



Confused I see :hee
Course you have! :hee

Yeah, you are confused. :verily
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Course you have! :hee

Yeah, you are confused. :verily
Yay! So I'm proud to be an asshole now! :pmg

Am I? How should I know?

Now I'm confused about being confused :arf
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Yay! So I'm proud to be an asshole now! :pmg

Am I? How should I know?

Now I'm confused about being confused :arf
You'll receive a certificate to prove you're an asshole! :mono

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

:zomg

How much time did you waste looking for that online? :heh
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

:zomg

How much time did you waste looking for that online? :heh
1 sec! I love Google. :love
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

To give me gifts, or call me an asshole? :gwah
To give you gifts that tells you are an asshole! :tem
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

To give you gifts that tells you are an asshole! :tem
What other gifts would you give to tell me that I wonder? :eyeroll


It's so confusing...they're gifts. But the message is all wrong. There's no appreciation :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top