[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Oh nice...it seems like what you are aiming for...senior consultant... is the most demanding of the positions, in terms of both work and responsibility...so how do you see it? Will you stop there or will you try to climb the ladder as much as you can..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Nah, I'll prolly stop xD
I like but what I do, but I think I don't love it =/
As a senior consultant I'll have good references to try a spot in another place. I'll look for things abroad and related to forestry. But, that will take at least 1 year, so I have plenty time to research a bit about my next step. I still need my post-grad as well T.T Maybe I can try it abroad. Depends on how my family and Gu will be^^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Ah cool...so it's a stepping stone...well good luck with that...it's a bit weird though, that you will search for something related to forestry, when you have IT background...

Come here for studies!!!\o/...it's cheap and we have forests too:zomg
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Ah cool...so it's a stepping stone...well good luck with that...it's a bit weird though, that you will search for something related to forestry, when you have IT background...

Come here for studies!!!\o/...it's cheap and we have forests too:zomg
I have forestry bkg xD I worked for 2y with it^^ I only had 2 projects in the IT area xD I'm getting managing bkg now o/
Are jobs there good for forester O: ?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I have forestry bkg xD I worked for 2y with it^^ I only had 2 projects in the IT area xD I'm getting managing bkg now o/
Are jobs there good for forester O: ?
Oh really? And what have you done in forestry?

I don't think so, no...the good jobs here are IT related, and even if a forest related job would be good, that would probably involve making furniture, which...knowing you, probably won't be likeable:sweatbunny
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: F'Arf landia

I study Fashion Design. I'm finishing college (I hope so). e.e
And you?
Design de Moda? Então vc gosta de desenhar? Posso me apaixonar por voce? :XD

Eu tou fazendo cursinho XD
Já devia tar no meu segundo ano de faculdade droga... mas eu morei fora aí tinha um ano a mais de escola e tal aí ano passado era muita materia diferente pra eu aprender em meio ano. Agora esse ano passo no vestibular tranquilo.

Quero fazer arquitetura :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You acted mad! :yelling

And don't call me sissy. :hmph You're sissier than I am. HARUMPH
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Because you always protects her. u.u

Stop repressing me! :yelling




I was trying to be nice. :rolleyes:




Than Gary.
How do I always protect her? :o I just enjoy being difficult to anyone sometimes :hee

Repressing you? :blink


Ahah...backtracking now I see :eyeroll


So my fake alias is cuter than my real name? :crying ...me sharing a name with a meowing snail doesn't count? :gwah

oh you wanna know? :heh
Yes :shifty
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Oh really? And what have you done in forestry?

I don't think so, no...the good jobs here are IT related, and even if a forest related job would be good, that would probably involve making furniture, which...knowing you, probably won't be likeable:sweatbunny
WAT U.U I BET I'M A GREAT CRAFTER!

XD

I worked with phytosociology while I was in the university (unpaid job, forgot the name for it in english). We were researching how the plant community reacts under different types of environmental pressure.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

He's a vampie o.o He made love with death already
Now it makes sense, if he's a vampie that's why he wants Sasuke's underwear. :teehee
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

How do I always protect her? :o I just enjoy being difficult to anyone sometimes :hee
Ok, I forgive you, xi0. :rolleyes:
You're badass, I got it. :invalid

Repressing you? :blink
Yes, you told me to stop being sadistic and before you told me to stop being dramatic. u.u


So my fake alias is cuter than my real name? :crying ...me sharing a name with a meowing snail doesn't count? :gwah
It's because xi0 sounds cuter, but a whiner bear is cute either.
Will you stop crying? :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Just so you know: xi0 for her ain't "zio", it's "sheeoo" '-'
Exactly. :3
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Then ask bene :teehee
Cop-out you dick...

Ok, I forgive you, xi0. :rolleyes:
You're badass, I got it. :invalid
Forgive me for what? :XD

Being a pain in the ass to those I like doesn't mean I'm a badass...but thanks :hee

Yes, you told me to stop being sadistic and before you told me to stop being dramatic. u.u
Poor choice of words I guess. I can tell you to stop, but can I make you? :derp

It's because xi0 sounds cuter, but a whiner bear is cute either.
Will you stop crying? :rolleyes:
A whining bear isn't cute?

Why should I? It gets me sympathy :cheez

Just so you know: xi0 for her ain't "zio", it's "sheeoo" '-'
I've heard several pronunciations :p

Exactly. :3
And that makes it cuter? :o
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Sheeo is like badass. And it's the way I've always thought about it. Didn't even remember he was american and they say x like a ECZ.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

So it's cute...and badass? :faint

If you couldn't remember I was American what did you think?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top