Really? Interesting. Playing 3D games with fast moving action gives me a headache but I'd never heard someone getting a headache by looking at still images on computer screen.Yep, that's sad because I only read the manga of Evangelion.
I hate reading on my computer because everytime I get a headache.
Good choices.Hard question, I like so many movies!
Like: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Harry Potter movies, Closer, Inglourious Basterds, The Dark Knight...
(except ESOTSM which bored me to death
, perhaps because it was because of seeing Jim Carrey in such a role. Many people seem to like it.)Understand*The problem is not my english, but your inability to understanding my expressions.
You dislike people who likes anime. u.u

I just farted your eternal youth.You don't have the courage to recognize it because you are jealous of my eternal youth!
Because you prefer pizza them everything and you are naughty.![]()

Because you seem to be old!![]()

Nintendo Headquarters? That brings me to ask you what were your fave Nintendo games and console?Otaku fair, good idea!
I also want to visit the Nintendo headquarters. And I want to meet some cute japanese guy.![]()

Sister love in the air, lol...ZOMG, VACA, LOOK WHAT I FOUND!
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ai-yaz...lobe-pendant-butane-gas-lighter-110546?item=2
*-*


I don't use them together XD
But 'vaca' this way isn't really the 'animal'... I mean, it is, but it has a 'bitch' feeling... like, in a smoother way o.o
...well yeah that's true...but it's the same person...right? No personality disorders or anything...
...I prefer bitch...

I think I have photosensitivity.Really? Interesting. Playing 3D games with fast moving action gives me a headache but I'd never heard someone getting a headache by looking at still images on computer screen.

Oh, I love Eternal Sunshine, it's my favorite. Only great actors, and impresses me to see Jim Carey because he proves he can do so many different characters. I love him.Good choices.(except ESOTSM which bored me to death
, perhaps because it was because of seeing Jim Carrey in such a role. Many people seem to like it.)
As a Brazilian, are you interested in football and the next WC in Brazil? What are your favorite TV series?

Understand*
And it is your English, you weird Portogeese. -_-
No I don't. I've never said that. X_x WOMAN LOGIC FAILS.![]()


Your fart does not affect me, I am miles away!I just farted your eternal youth.
PIzza > all. I may be naughty, but at least I"m not boring. BOOYA



I love nintendo 64, my fave console forever!Nintendo Headquarters? That brings me to ask you what were your fave Nintendo games and console?
I've always wanted to meet One Piece and Vagabond mangaka; such awesome people; pipe dream, yes but who knows~![]()



Yo dude!Yo!
How is fashion design going for you? Can I have a Sasuke underwear if I will go to Brazil in a few years?




SHUT UP AND TAKE MY SISTERS MONEY!!!ZOMG, VACA, LOOK WHAT I FOUND!
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/ai-yaz...lobe-pendant-butane-gas-lighter-110546?item=2
*-*


Does he knows portuguese? o.oSister love in the air, lol...![]()
Because I'm not vaca, only magrela. Vaca is her. u.uSomehow vaca and magrela won't work together in my mind![]()
Oh, I think it's because my fat sister is popular here.Hey tata see you have a thread again. And it's pretty popular it seems loads of posts already
How are you doing? Is your university having a strike like most unis? You still didn't visit Fun Forum![]()



Is there a possibility to go online with UR work...I mean most people do that...they study something, can't get a nice job, so their advertise themselves on the net...Yo dude!
Hard! Is so difficult to get a good job, to make a fashion career in Brazil.
I think I'll end up working with something else.![]()
You can trySasuke underwear?
Can I mock you?![]()

Romanian and portugese have some similar/same words...vaca is one of themDoes he knows portuguese? o.o
Or only bad words? lol

You could be both...like have skinny body, but large jugs of milk or something...right?Because I'm not vaca, only magrela. Vaca is her. u.u

The amount of badges she has is self-explanatory, I thinkOh, I think it's because my fat sister is popular here.![]()

Because you said my name and then used "Why I'm hyper? -.-
" ......
Ok, but teach me. o.oWhat? That's her nickname D: ! That and 'magrela'.
Oh, Thais, also join this game: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/70134-Mafia-Game-Discussion-Thread-Part-2/page74
^.^
Oh, is not easy to scare me.Fun Forum is a bad place anyway. She'd get overwhelmed and scared by the lot of you. /British accent

Sadly she is popular over here... But you also have your own qualities and you are way nicer than herOh, I think it's because my fat sister is popular here.
I'm fine, and you?
No, my uni is private.
Yep, sorry, there are so many things to see that I get lost sometimes.![]()

