Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
 

Pat

Lost and Found
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2011
Messages
6,776
Reaction score
7,040
Gender
Male
Country
Gotei 13
Yep, that's sad because I only read the manga of Evangelion.
I hate reading on my computer because everytime I get a headache.
Really? Interesting. Playing 3D games with fast moving action gives me a headache but I'd never heard someone getting a headache by looking at still images on computer screen.

Hard question, I like so many movies!
Like: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Harry Potter movies, Closer, Inglourious Basterds, The Dark Knight...
Good choices. :nod (except ESOTSM which bored me to death :sweat, perhaps because it was because of seeing Jim Carrey in such a role. Many people seem to like it.)

As a Brazilian, are you interested in football and the next WC in Brazil? What are your favorite TV series?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
The problem is not my english, but your inability to understanding my expressions. :notrust

You dislike people who likes anime. u.u
Understand*

And it is your English, you weird Portogeese. -_-

No I don't. I've never said that. X_x WOMAN LOGIC FAILS. :arf

You don't have the courage to recognize it because you are jealous of my eternal youth! :hip

Because you prefer pizza them everything and you are naughty. :laser
I just farted your eternal youth. :cookiestare

PIzza > all. I may be naughty, but at least I"m not boring. BOOYA






Because you seem to be old! :nana
:-_-
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Otaku fair, good idea!
I also want to visit the Nintendo headquarters. And I want to meet some cute japanese guy. :hurr
Nintendo Headquarters? That brings me to ask you what were your fave Nintendo games and console?

I've always wanted to meet One Piece and Vagabond mangaka; such awesome people; pipe dream, yes but who knows~ :amuse
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Yo!

How is fashion design going for you? Can I have a Sasuke underwear if I will go to Brazil in a few years?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Somehow vaca and magrela won't work together in my mind:p
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't use them together XD
But 'vaca' this way isn't really the 'animal'... I mean, it is, but it has a 'bitch' feeling... like, in a smoother way o.o
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I don't use them together XD
But 'vaca' this way isn't really the 'animal'... I mean, it is, but it has a 'bitch' feeling... like, in a smoother way o.o
:XD...well yeah that's true...but it's the same person...right? No personality disorders or anything...

Oh...vaca is not smooth at all:lmao...I prefer bitch...
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Hey tata see you have a thread again. And it's pretty popular it seems loads of posts already :o

How are you doing? Is your university having a strike like most unis? You still didn't visit Fun Forum :o
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Fun Forum is a bad place anyway. She'd get overwhelmed and scared by the lot of you. /British accent
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Really? Interesting. Playing 3D games with fast moving action gives me a headache but I'd never heard someone getting a headache by looking at still images on computer screen.
I think I have photosensitivity.
Every page that is predominantly white background on the internet gives me a headache after a certain time. :pout


Good choices. :nod (except ESOTSM which bored me to death :sweat, perhaps because it was because of seeing Jim Carrey in such a role. Many people seem to like it.)

As a Brazilian, are you interested in football and the next WC in Brazil? What are your favorite TV series?
Oh, I love Eternal Sunshine, it's my favorite. Only great actors, and impresses me to see Jim Carey because he proves he can do so many different characters. I love him.

I love football but I don't follow all the championships. Yes, I'm interested but I think it should not be here.
My favorite series are Friends, The Big Bang Theory and Criminal Minds.
So tell me about you. :^_^

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Understand*

And it is your English, you weird Portogeese. -_-

No I don't. I've never said that. X_x WOMAN LOGIC FAILS. :arf
Portogeese :hmph

Sometimes we don't need logic, only intuition. :mono

I just farted your eternal youth. :cookiestare

PIzza > all. I may be naughty, but at least I"m not boring. BOOYA
Your fart does not affect me, I am miles away! :clap2

You're a pizzasexual! You'll marry a pizza one day and you'll be so fat that you'll explode and die. :3c

I'm not naughty and I'm not boring! I.WON! :hee

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Nintendo Headquarters? That brings me to ask you what were your fave Nintendo games and console?

I've always wanted to meet One Piece and Vagabond mangaka; such awesome people; pipe dream, yes but who knows~ :amuse
I love nintendo 64, my fave console forever! :nod
Fave games are mario kart, mario party (most of them), mario tenis and super smash bross!

I want to meet Evangelion and NANA mangakas, but I think Ai Yazawa is sick, she lives going to the hospital. ._.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You have horrendous intuition, geeseface. D:

Says who? I can be anywhere, I could even be on your nipple doing the Irish jig. :hurr

YOU WISH! DIDN'T HAPPEN SO FAR! We should eat pizza, sing kumbaya, and have unprotected sex. That'd be good.

YOU LOSE, YOU BORING OLD HAG. :gwah
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yo!

How is fashion design going for you? Can I have a Sasuke underwear if I will go to Brazil in a few years?
Yo dude!

Hard! Is so difficult to get a good job, to make a fashion career in Brazil. :darn
I think I'll end up working with something else. :scry

Sasuke underwear? :lmao
Can I mock you? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY SISTERS MONEY!!! :zomg
I WAAAAANT!!! :hearts

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Sister love in the air, lol...:lmao
Does he knows portuguese? o.o
Or only bad words? lol

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Somehow vaca and magrela won't work together in my mind:p
Because I'm not vaca, only magrela. Vaca is her. u.u

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Hey tata see you have a thread again. And it's pretty popular it seems loads of posts already :o

How are you doing? Is your university having a strike like most unis? You still didn't visit Fun Forum :o
Oh, I think it's because my fat sister is popular here. :(

I'm fine, and you? :^_^
No, my uni is private.
Yep, sorry, there are so many things to see that I get lost sometimes. :sweat
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Yo dude!

Hard! Is so difficult to get a good job, to make a fashion career in Brazil. :darn
I think I'll end up working with something else. :scry
Is there a possibility to go online with UR work...I mean most people do that...they study something, can't get a nice job, so their advertise themselves on the net...
Sasuke underwear? :lmao
Can I mock you? :rolleyes:
You can try:p
Does he knows portuguese? o.o
Or only bad words? lol
Romanian and portugese have some similar/same words...vaca is one of them:p
Because I'm not vaca, only magrela. Vaca is her. u.u
You could be both...like have skinny body, but large jugs of milk or something...right?
:derp

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Oh, I think it's because my fat sister is popular here. :(
The amount of badges she has is self-explanatory, I think:D
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Oh, I think it's because my fat sister is popular here. :(

I'm fine, and you? :^_^
No, my uni is private.
Yep, sorry, there are so many things to see that I get lost sometimes. :sweat
Sadly she is popular over here... But you also have your own qualities and you are way nicer than her :faint

I'm also fine too many things to study though :faint

Oh I see Private uni. Do you live in MG or in some other state?

Yes the forum is very big but I've seen a post of yours in mafia game thread so you are almost there. Drop by the Last Person to post wins thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top