- Joined
- Sep 4, 2008
- Messages
- 7,852
- Reaction score
- 4,153
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Maybe the dragon will eat it?
It already look like a pretty funny dragon, funny enough to possibly become a new pet for the strawhat.
It's Vegapunk's personal dragon, so he's more important than the first dragon we saw, and he loves meat and looks totally stupid, so I'm sure Luffy would like him : http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c675/16.html
Look how stupid he looks on the low-right panel, lol : http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c678/10.html
So, if he becomes a pet of the crew, it's possible he could be the one to eat that DF.
Plus, if you look again, you'll see that the DF Apple is inside the Sled that he was pulling:
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c675/16.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c676/9.html
So, if it's his sled, he might return there.
Although, I don't see why a carnivore dragon would eat an apple
I'm not sure how a dragon would benefit from having a Salamander Zoan power, though
The only advantage would be for him to become smaller in his salamander form, I guess...
It already look like a pretty funny dragon, funny enough to possibly become a new pet for the strawhat.
It's Vegapunk's personal dragon, so he's more important than the first dragon we saw, and he loves meat and looks totally stupid, so I'm sure Luffy would like him : http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c675/16.html
Look how stupid he looks on the low-right panel, lol : http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c678/10.html
So, if he becomes a pet of the crew, it's possible he could be the one to eat that DF.
Plus, if you look again, you'll see that the DF Apple is inside the Sled that he was pulling:
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c675/16.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c676/9.html
So, if it's his sled, he might return there.
Although, I don't see why a carnivore dragon would eat an apple

I'm not sure how a dragon would benefit from having a Salamander Zoan power, though

The only advantage would be for him to become smaller in his salamander form, I guess...
Last edited: