Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç
I make you go crazy?You make me crazy!
![]()
---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------
![]()


You = you allI make you go crazy?
There you go with the violence again![]()


I love the hair that is in the middle, at the bottom. So cool!Lamas hair cuts?
whats in style nowadays
![]()

Backtracking I seeYou = you all
You all make me crazy because you make confused.
Do you like violence?![]()


I desagree.Backtracking I see
We make you confused? Well...confusion is a pure state, so a change of pace for you x)

If you don't like I'll keep that way.Not really. I guess it depends![]()



Stop quoting Berserk when you don't even like it you manhwa-tard![]()





YesOmg, it seems that I can't disagree anymore.
If you like it will be hard for me to be soft.![]()


Omg, it seems that I can't disagree anymore.
If you like it will be hard for me to be soft.![]()
.....Yes
Hard...soft......HUH?![]()

Chuck is such a pervert![]()


Umm - yeah my posts / doings tend to be random sometimes or so I've heard.That episode beginning was great...
But Chuck, you're crowbar-ing things you find online into your posts![]()

Yup....Yeah![]()
