[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I need a neck massage! Offers? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Its a a common nick for Charlie.
But Chuck is so terrible!
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I need a neck massage! Offers? :rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------



But Chuck is so terrible!
4 hands or two hooves?

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Or maybe sharp knives? :eek
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

4 hands or two hooves?

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

Or maybe sharp knives? :eek
Hands is better I think. :headscratch

What? o.o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

My hands hurt...anyone want you massage them with their neck or shoulders? :heh
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

No

Reeks of desperation :rolleyes:
Reeks of MY NECK HURTS!!! :yelling

You bastard! :smack
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

My hands hurt...anyone want you massage them with their neck or shoulders? :heh
I can cut your hand off if you want! :blush
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Sorry :rolleyes:



thron?

mage?
Its late and I read that wrong.... :fail

Figured you wanted a massage or somethin

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I can cut your hand off if you want! :blush
Now you're just psycho scares me



 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I can cut your hand off if you want! :blush
But how can I massage with one hand? I mean, my hands are big and strong but I bet you have the neck and shoulders of a beast :derp

Its late and I read that wrong.... :fail

Figured you wanted a massage or somethin
Yeah but i guess you meant thorn?...but who's mage? :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

maje / milly

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Those memes are awesome....PTSD Clarinet Kid as well...and that dorky kid in the karate gi
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

But how can I massage with one hand? I mean, my hands are big and strong but I bet you have the neck and shoulders of a beast :derp
Charlie will massage! :amuse
I don't need you asshole! :modsmack
 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

No need to be vulgar :hee

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

And nice try, but I know better :heh
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Vulgar? Where? :o
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You called me an asshole ;~;
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,078
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You called me an asshole ;~;

Turn that frown upside down.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You called me an asshole ;~;
You called me a beast! :-_-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top