Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç
Its a a common nick for Charlie.Chuck? o.o
Its a a common nick for Charlie.Chuck? o.o

But Chuck is so terrible!Its a a common nick for Charlie.
4 hands or two hooves?I need a neck massage! Offers?
---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------
But Chuck is so terrible!
![]()

NoI need a neck massage! Offers?![]()

Hands is better I think.4 hands or two hooves?
---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------
Or maybe sharp knives?![]()


Reeks of MY NECK HURTS!!!No
Reeks of desperation![]()


Ah ----- lama joke?Hands is better I think.
What? o.o

Just call thron or mage ~~~My hands hurt...anyone want you massage them with their neck or shoulders?![]()

SorryReeks of MY NECK HURTS!!!
You bastard!![]()

thron?Just call thron or mage ~~~![]()
I can cut your hand off if you want!My hands hurt...anyone want you massage them with their neck or shoulders?![]()

Its late and I read that wrong....Sorry
thron?
mage?

Now you're just psycho scares meI can cut your hand off if you want!![]()
But how can I massage with one hand? I mean, my hands are big and strong but I bet you have the neck and shoulders of a beastI can cut your hand off if you want!![]()

Yeah but i guess you meant thorn?...but who's mage?Its late and I read that wrong....
Figured you wanted a massage or somethin

Charlie will massage!But how can I massage with one hand? I mean, my hands are big and strong but I bet you have the neck and shoulders of a beast![]()





You called me an asshole ;~;
You called me a beast!You called me an asshole ;~;
