Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

NERD


*pretends this is less nerdy*
It's actually less nerdy to play in real life. For example, one time, I told a Mafia story about how each morning we'd wake up and someone didn't stroll into the dining hall in the quad.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

It's actually less nerdy to play in real life. For example, one time, I told a Mafia story about how each morning we'd wake up and someone didn't stroll into the dining hall in the quad.
:cookiestare
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

It's actually less nerdy to play in real life. For example, one time, I told a Mafia story about how each morning we'd wake up and someone didn't stroll into the dining hall in the quad.
I prefer to keep my virtual shit to my virtual friends. That makes me feel less nerdy than bringing it to RL @.@!
And MH version is different, be ready for the revolution *-*
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

You just have to get into it. Don't constrain yourself and experience your youth. I was 17-18 at the time, so it was a few years ago. After a long week of college classes, our Friday night Game Night thing was a fun way to relax and unwind without following everyone and getting hammered. I have some awesome memories of that.

I prefer to keep my virtual shit to my virtual friends. That makes me feel less nerdy than bringing it to RL @.@!
And MH version is different, be ready for the revolution *-*
Oh, I just bring some RL events, such as my RL Mafia story, to the virtual world, not the other way around. You've already crossed the nerd/otaku line just by being here on a regular basis, so you've got no defense on that front. :verily

It seems like I'll have to check out the rules when it comes time for it, Farfalla.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Ok! In case you have any doubts, just shoot o/
You said that things were different. Is there a post you can link me to that contains the rules, or would you prefer to quickly outline what the differences are?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Game 16 was so lame!! I hope more than half the people that sign up show up this time!!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

*Reading*
I'm getting scared... I don't wanna lose in the first round. :pout
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

The more you speak about not wanting to be killed in the first round the more likely people will want to kill you in the first round. Some psychology for ya there :cookiehand
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

:gwah

Ok, thank you! I'm learning. :edu
I will be quiet and mysterious now. :noworry
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

"Hmm, Tatasugoi is normally very talkative, but now shes all quiet and mysterious. Suspicious. :shifty

VOTE KILL Tatasugoi"
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Go to my FB page. Look for a guy called "Jose Alejo". Convince him to join the game. I assure you'll be safe then o/
That has potential to be a gloriously awkward facebook convo.

"HEY! MY SISTER ASKED YOU TO JOIN THE MAFIA GAME!"

"..Wh...Who are you?"

(Assuming he doesnt have her on facebook already)
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I didn't ask her to mention me D:
I'm sure she can think of a good way to lure him u.u
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

"IF YOU JOIN THE MAFIA GAME ILL SHOW YOU MY TITS"

"..Wh...Who are you?"
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Anyone else would answer instantly "Okay :oh".
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top