Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2
Jose always preferred moobs.
Jose always preferred moobs.
"Hmm, Tatasugoi is normally very talkative, but now shes all quiet and mysterious. Suspicious.
VOTE KILL Tatasugoi"


Will you make a riot to kill me if I don't talk to him?Go to my FB page. Look for a guy called "Jose Alejo". Convince him to join the game. I assure you'll be safe then o/

Oh DIE!!!I wasn't, but now that you gave me that idea...
I'm the llama.Ifwhen your lynched, can I have the llama?


I'm the llama.
And you can't have me.![]()


I'm disappointed...you took big steps with ASoIaF and nerding out plus you brought your sister hereI prefer to keep my virtual shit to my virtual friends. That makes me feel less nerdy than bringing it to RL @.@!
And MH version is different, be ready for the revolution *-*

No, I'm not kdownsNow I feel like you will try everything to get me killed on the first day![]()


WordGame 16 was so lame!! I hope more than half the people that sign up show up this time!!
I'LL PROTECT YOU*Reading*
I'm getting scared... I don't wanna lose in the first round.![]()
No you don't...it's randomi kinda have a feeling for whome all these people r gonna in day 1![]()
Well typos bro...sorrygonna vote.Stop saying obvious stuff
Don't be afraid...no shameI can share it with SOME friends xD
And I know my sister is also nerdy.

She0, my savior!I'LL PROTECT YOU
*sharpens shiv*




No one's going to touch you! 
Yeah, I'm kind of old.Even though Lala-chan's sister is older than me, I forever have this image of her being a cute chibi Farfalla and can't wrap my brain around the fact that she isn't 16 years old.
Gary and I will be your white knights, Tatasugoi-chan!No one's going to touch you!
![]()



You are jealous because you're bossy and annoying like 40 years old woman.If Gu plays, it won't be fair for you guys U.U
And enough of BRz @.@"
DW, Nao, her brain got caught in the Neverland ^^ so you're idea is quite accurate!

I was actually sharpening that shiv behind your back. This is Mafia Game.....MAFIAShe0, my savior!
Muahahaha! Now I have an ally!
But if you want, Farfat, I can convince your friend to play saying that you'll do a sexy dance for him if he comes. You choose.![]()

Pfff...so confidentIf Gu plays, it won't be fair for you guys U.U
