Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Jose always preferred moobs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

"Hmm, Tatasugoi is normally very talkative, but now shes all quiet and mysterious. Suspicious. :shifty

VOTE KILL Tatasugoi"

Oh no! Stop it! :gwah
I can be very useful! Don't kill me guys! You'll need me! :hip

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Go to my FB page. Look for a guy called "Jose Alejo". Convince him to join the game. I assure you'll be safe then o/
Will you make a riot to kill me if I don't talk to him? :vin
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

If when your lynched, can I have the llama?
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I wasn't, but now that you gave me that idea...
Oh DIE!!!


---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

If when your lynched, can I have the llama?
I'm the llama. :-_-
And you can't have me. :noworry
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

It doesnt matter, it would die. Llamas cannot survive in the Finnish Climate Ust.

Ust:

 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

i kinda have a feeling for whome all these people r gonna in day 1 :sweat
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I prefer to keep my virtual shit to my virtual friends. That makes me feel less nerdy than bringing it to RL @.@!
And MH version is different, be ready for the revolution *-*
I'm disappointed...you took big steps with ASoIaF and nerding out plus you brought your sister here


She's ashamed of us u gais :crying

Now I feel like you will try everything to get me killed on the first day :oh
No, I'm not kdowns :edu


:XD

Game 16 was so lame!! I hope more than half the people that sign up show up this time!!
Word

*Reading*
I'm getting scared... I don't wanna lose in the first round. :pout
I'LL PROTECT YOU

*sharpens shiv*

i kinda have a feeling for whome all these people r gonna in day 1 :sweat
No you don't...it's random
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

gonna vote.Stop saying obvious stuff
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I'LL PROTECT YOU

*sharpens shiv*
She0, my savior! :hug
Muahahaha! Now I have an ally! :whoo
But if you want, Farfat, I can convince your friend to play saying that you'll do a sexy dance for him if he comes. You choose. :hee
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Even though Lala-chan's sister is older than me, I forever have this image of her being a cute chibi Farfalla and can't wrap my brain around the fact that she isn't 16 years old. :rofl

Gary and I will be your white knights, Tatasugoi-chan! :allthe No one's going to touch you! :arf
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Even though Lala-chan's sister is older than me, I forever have this image of her being a cute chibi Farfalla and can't wrap my brain around the fact that she isn't 16 years old. :rofl

Gary and I will be your white knights, Tatasugoi-chan! :allthe No one's going to touch you! :arf
Yeah, I'm kind of old. :sweat
But I don't look like her at all, thankfully. :XD

Omg, I just meet you, and this is crazy, but I already love you, so be my ally, maybe?! :arf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

If Gu plays, it won't be fair for you guys U.U

And enough of BRz @.@"

DW, Nao, her brain got caught in the Neverland ^^ so you're idea is quite accurate!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Do we have a theme?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I think it's gonna be 'mafia' 'mafia' since Germy made no exciting post about a secret surprising theme o.o
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

If Gu plays, it won't be fair for you guys U.U

And enough of BRz @.@"

DW, Nao, her brain got caught in the Neverland ^^ so you're idea is quite accurate!
You are jealous because you're bossy and annoying like 40 years old woman. :hee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

She0, my savior! :hug
Muahahaha! Now I have an ally! :whoo
But if you want, Farfat, I can convince your friend to play saying that you'll do a sexy dance for him if he comes. You choose. :hee
I was actually sharpening that shiv behind your back. This is Mafia Game.....MAFIA :SOON

If Gu plays, it won't be fair for you guys U.U
Pfff...so confident :eyeroll
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top