Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Farfalla when you died I cried, mason buddy!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

I wrote that I feel sorry that you died in the mafia thread and I said I always trusted you and never suspected you of being mafia T_T
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

Although, you always says mean things to me, I was saddened by your demise Nana-chan.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

And sorry to Blai and Evil if I wrote some inappropriate things related to the game here.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 2

MMMkay >.>
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top