Archived The MangaHelpers Confessional Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I confess that I saw a guy walking on campus today. I kept imagining walking up to him, grabbing him by the front of the shirt, just kissing him, and then walk away quickly. It's been a while since I've felt that kind of attraction towards someone. I started walking faster, and then 2:20 hit and an enormous crowd came out of Preston Hall and he was gone.

I don't think I would have actually done it. What I really wanted was to see his face. But if I had been tipsy, I bet you $50 I would have done it. :rofl
A slap /before/after the kiss?:jk...so that the drunk/tipsy act would be genuine enough:p

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

I confess I hear an echo
I heard it too:gwah
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess that I just wanna be all "FUCK THIS LIFE" and just go to Harry Potter World (or Land?) and make merry there. Would be soooooo epic and fun.

*pokes Gary's butt with a wand*
 

earthforge

MH's Most High Quality Poster
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
1,563
Reaction score
865
Gender
Female
Country
United States
What, as if the last 50 pages have not been mostly about "my love life is crap for xyz reason"? I think I can count on a hand the number of positive love stories.

One homework down. My mind is numb enough that I'm not stressed right now. I just want food. Darn how the campus cafes all close 10-10:30am!

*pokes Gary's butt with a wand*
See; it's things like this that always make your sexual orientation a matter of confusion for new members. :teehee
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that I saw a guy walking on campus today. I kept imagining walking up to him, grabbing him by the front of the shirt, just kissing him, and then walk away quickly. It's been a while since I've felt that kind of attraction towards someone. I started walking faster, and then 2:20 hit and an enormous crowd came out of Preston Hall and he was gone.

I don't think I would have actually done it. What I really wanted was to see his face. But if I had been tipsy, I bet you $50 I would have done it. :rofl
I'm sorry, I tend to have that affect on people :cheez
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
See; it's things like this that always make your sexual orientation a matter of confusion for new members. :teehee
:oh

I never said that. how dare you frame me, west coast loser. :oh



I confess that I think I should become a bartender since to be honest, I'm pretty good with people. I could make the bar I work at be a big hit with tons of broken glass. =D
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
I confess that I think I should become a bartender since to be honest, I'm pretty good with people. I could make the bar I work at be a big hit with tons of broken glass. =D
Are you a patient person? You're going to be dealing with a lot of drunk people in a hectic environment.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I mostly am. :x If they get drunk, I'll just smash 'em with a bottle and blame someone else for it. Problem solved.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
That's because you are not patient enough...shit happens
Yeah, I guess so. But I haven't been so unsure of anything in my whole life, it's driving me crazy.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
See; it's things like this that always make your sexual orientation a matter of confusion for new members. :teehee
Believe me, if I was into that I would be doing the poking. I've proven that he doesn't have the strength.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
It's just me going, I am going until I finish my degree. May end up staying over there.
Free University there vs Expensive Universities here... Germany kinda wins out.
Which city KD? If it's not too far away I may pay you a visit :arf
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
If you have the chance to study abroad KD, I would definitely take it! Even if it's for only a year, it's a once in a lifetime chance.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Well he's moving back to Germany I thought?
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Maybe. I am seriously debating it. Though the only obsticle would be my german.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
But I thought you said your parents were moving back? :headscratch
No, I said it would be just me going back. The classes would be taught in german, but Imp told me of another option.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
haven't completely decided. Probably Either Munich or Berlin.
Berlin! Check out the Berlin "Wall!" And you can break off a piece adn send me souvenir. :hurr

Maybe. I am seriously debating it. Though the only obsticle would be my german.
obstacle*
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I confess that suddenly... I feel really good.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I confess I have no idea if it's a good or bad thing that I get bored at reading my own stuff, especially my blog. :\
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top