The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Are they pungent like lilies, vanilla, and coconut too? :teehee

---------- Post added at 08:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

I actually don't care about female flatulence. Any man who's horrified at that is a pussy.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I actually don't care about female flatulence. Any man who's horrified at that is a pussy.
I'm not a pussy from what I know, but if I see a bigass fat woman eating in a fast food stretching over the table to get the sauce and her asscrack is showing, and I think of flatulence...well...

...I run dear sir.
:lulzobito
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
They're disgusting xD No matter where they came from.
Yeah but they're there and gone...plus it's sign of a level of comfort :nod

I'm not a pussy from what I know, but if I see a bigass fat woman eating in a fast food stretching over the table to get the sauce and her asscrack is showing, and I think of flatulence...well...

...I run dear sir.
:lulzobito
Gross is gross I guess. That's not really what I had in mind :XD
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Yeah but they're there and gone...plus it's sign of a level of comfort :nod
That's true.:nod



@Lala...UR cuter in the pic Tata posted...


...and in the last pic UR trying to hard to push:derp
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
oh man I laughed so hard at tha convo above :)) you guys are nuts

Tata you mah daddy! XD [I remember you said "who's your daddy" in a thread after I told you what tata meant but forgot to reply I think xD]

And you pretteh <3 love the last pic.

I need to find pics of myself when I'm a bby too ^W^ I was cute ...sorta' [and I hated when grownups came to me and pinched my cheeks OMG I WANTED TO PUNCh AND BITE AND SCRATCH ThEIR FACES , or when they'd kiss me on the cheeks cuz they'd always leave saliva on them ewwwwwww and I woudl pretend I was itchy and scratching my face but I was actually trying to wipe it off XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,763
Reaction score
26,119
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^ Do it and crop in a pair of sun glasses too boot ~~ :p
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ha ha XD Yeah XDD Will try to remember that XD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
oh man I laughed so hard at tha convo above :)) you guys are nuts

Tata you mah daddy! XD [I remember you said "who's your daddy" in a thread after I told you what tata meant but forgot to reply I think xD]

And you pretteh <3 love the last pic.

I need to find pics of myself when I'm a bby too ^W^ I was cute ...sorta' [and I hated when grownups came to me and pinched my cheeks OMG I WANTED TO PUNCh AND BITE AND SCRATCH ThEIR FACES , or when they'd kiss me on the cheeks cuz they'd always leave saliva on them ewwwwwww and I woudl pretend I was itchy and scratching my face but I was actually trying to wipe it off XD
Yaay! I'm your daddy, so I don't let you date any stupid guy until 30. :noworry
Oh, thank you. You're gorgeous btw. :nod

I think any kid hates those kisses and pinches, poor little Sakura! :XD

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

That's true.:nod



@Lala...UR cuter in the pic Tata posted...


...and in the last pic UR trying to hard to push:derp



You're so right! She's paranoid. :hee
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
bawww T_T thank you daddy XDDDDD

And I'll make sure to beat the pulp out of any guy trying to take me out before I turn 30! XDDD

and yeah I'm sure they do xDDD [doesn't change the fact that I still pinch the cheeks of the chids I supervise at school every day tho' XDDDD]
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
omfg, Tata and farfy are girls! :blink
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
My daughter make me so proud! :zomg
I'm a fulfilled father. :scry

Lol! I pinch and kiss my niece's cheeks everytime! :heh

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

omfg, Tata and farfy are girls! :blink
Shut up! :modsmack
And no, only me. But my sister did a sex reassignment surgery.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Bob! :glomp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top