The Member Picture Discussion Thread vol. 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I was singing a song to make the picture more interesting. As if my neon yellow parrot shirt wasn't amazing enough on its own.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I still really love you with your short hair DB; you rock it well :nod and those headphone do look cool; thanks for sharing :nod.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Naomi I know I said before , just don't remember where so here goes You are one sexy-cute female XD
And I love how bob hairstyle suits you <3
Speaking of that I need a haircut too xD
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Naomi, you fabulous Potthead (see what I did there? xD)!

Nice headphones too. I remember I didn't even try entering that contest. :oh
 

b3nriya

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Pretty girls with headphones = full of win \o/
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That man on the left is probably wondering how the hell he did get into your room

but that second pic is great, I'm starting to like your short hair :hurr
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Is Lala smelling something funny there...is that why Tata is smiling?:derp

:XD
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Damn Charles, you got fat. O_o
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think he was saying you farted and that's why Nana's face is scrunched up :XD




And hi :hi


 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No, I'm a lady! :hmph

Lol!
Hi.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh right...forgot that girls don't fart :edu
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:hee

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

But on second thought, it's worth farting near her. :cookiehand
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I think he was saying you farted and that's why Nana's face is scrunched up :XD
Yup:p...although her scenario is pretty good too...in her scenario though Lala is in the middle of performing the pantydrop:derp


New pics so soon:gwah...last pic:hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top