Catch me!
Last edited by a moderator:
It's medieval porn!![]()
After some research
![]()
Oh, so ok, I forgive you.Don't take it personally, I just don't like hugs...
Yup...:3
Just make sure you come and get it before it gets cold![]()



Sorry, I still don't get it.Hoe-dor? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And this was mean. Not my previous posts

Hoe = Meretriz or biscate ?Sorry, I still don't get it.![]()
Ok, I tried! I could only listen for 30 seconds.Ouve essa, vaca *-*

Why am I a hoe? I could be canonized!Hoe = Meretriz or biscate ?

Oh, so ok, I forgive you.
Yay! What will you cook for me?
Hurry up!



I said that to Farfat.I never said you couldn't.
![]()


What? Why?I hope you like eating off of dirty plates![]()

Shut up, I always loved punk rock and always hated these gay metal songs.I left to Viçosa and Tonton ruined your musical taste
HOW COULD YOU TRUST A CORINTHIANO??

Hmmm...this is good
What? Why?![]()

So don't complain if we don't talk there.Hey, I'm too lazy to chat on Facebook D: Sowwy~
