[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I didn't know you were that sensitive, dd
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil


After some research
It's medieval porn!

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Don't take it personally, I just don't like hugs...

Yup...:3


Just make sure you come and get it before it gets cold:p
Oh, so ok, I forgive you. :blush

Yay! What will you cook for me? :tss
Hurry up! :fry
 
Last edited:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: [Fun Thread] The "Curse Bob" Thread

Hoe-dor? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And this was mean. Not my previous posts:p
Sorry, I still don't get it. :XD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Ah, tata is online, but not on the win thread...

---------- Post added at 01:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

delete this it's just spam...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Ouve essa, vaca *-*
Ok, I tried! I could only listen for 30 seconds.
My ears are bleeding, you owe me 30 seconds of life! :yelling

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Hoe = Meretriz or biscate ?
Why am I a hoe? I could be canonized! ;bash
 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh, so ok, I forgive you. :blush

Yay! What will you cook for me? :tss
Hurry up! :fry
:SOON

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

I hope you like eating off of dirty plates :rofl
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:cuddle

I hope you like eating off of dirty plates :rofl
What? Why? :notsure

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

I left to Viçosa and Tonton ruined your musical taste :-_-

HOW COULD YOU TRUST A CORINTHIANO??
Shut up, I always loved punk rock and always hated these gay metal songs. :fail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top