Exactly, the premise was really good but it went awry. You put it better than I did before.


how i wish. Saturday's my dayoff.I woke up and really thought it was already Saturday...![]()
so anti climactic. Nothing really happened. I knew he couldn't really do anything about it anyway.wtf bb... you're online at this hour??? so what happened after the gut-wrenching plot reveal?

I... plan to do my chores early in the day (12 noon.. ish) and go grocery shopping... and JOG. If I get friends to come jog with me I could die a happy death.aaahh.. day off..
/what to do
my girlfriends really are in manila- speaking of which, mag te-ten years na kami as girlfriends this 2013- we all met and became really close back in 2003 during first year college- all probinsyanas coming together in one dorm. So lahat kami bisayaoh, you have girlfriends.. i thought you only had boys for friends there sa manila.

it actually depends, dude. I mean, Abu Dhabi isn't really the girl's paradise is it? there are a lot of restrictions for women there. So... she'd have to go there for necessity, not as a say... final destination.*sigh* women.. why can't it be na "i can't wait to be there" instead of "i want you back here". tangina yan.
amazing.. 10 years of friendship. that's a rare sight nowadays. good for youmy girlfriends really are in manila- speaking of which, mag te-ten years na kami as girlfriends this 2013- we all met and became really close back in 2003 during first year college- all probinsyanas coming together in one dorm. So lahat kami bisaya![]()

it's not really the place and its culture yung issue nya. i don't know how to say it. it's like issue nya yung priority ko sa family ko. and as long as i am not done yet with those obliigations sa family ko, then she said she won't feel convinced that the reason i'm working abroad is for "us". why does someone still feels insecure of my family when all i've been doing here is for us, aligning my career paths and decisions for "us". if i was just thinking about my family and my career, i would've been in canada by now.it actually depends, dude. I mean, Abu Dhabi isn't really the girl's paradise is it? there are a lot of restrictions for women there. So... she'd have to go there for necessity, not as a say... final destination.
well..it's not really the place and its culture yung issue nya. i don't know how to say it. it's like issue nya yung priority ko sa family ko. and as long as i am not done yet with those obliigations sa family ko, then she said she won't feel convinced that the reason i'm working abroad is for "us". why does someone still feels insecure of my family when all i've been doing here is for us, aligning my career paths and decisions for "us". if i was just thinking about my family and my career, i would've been in canada by now.
*sigh* hayaan mo na yan. dagdag stress lang to an already stressful life.


