OMG.
WHAT.A.MESS.

You can't wait for me to get back here. The party, the orgy, the fights... everything without me!
Well, seems like you guys was fighting for me!

There is Tata for

members!
Come everybody, I'm here waiting for you!

lol
---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------
Omg that bird is awesome Tatsu <3
Lol!

Llamas and birds are the best!
So charismatics!
---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------
Its sorta like Kevins quest to become a Pokemon master on mh. Tatsu is on a quest to catch all the staff. <3
I'm the best pokmembers master ever!
---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------
Vamp: always so clever and pervy,

niichan: never loses his composure, always so polite,

She0: always smart and protector.
BUT NEXT TIME WAIT FOR ME, YOU BASTARDS!
Ok, sorry, guys. Actually I need to thank you all, it was very entertaining to see.
