Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I really don't think "try" is the operative word here but I'm not going to convince you of that I guess...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Indeed, I believe you can assess your character pretty well
Thanks :blai

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

You're the only person who thinks that...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
How about responding to my PM as a thanks? :amuse

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

You're the only person who thinks that...
We're similar in some ways so I feel totally safe saying this.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
:errr

I'm busy :shifty



Ah okay. Yeah we had that talk before methinks.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Okay, then here we stand in mutual admiration and respect :tem
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
You're like a beaten wife...I almost feel bad sometimes.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
OMG.
WHAT.A.MESS. :omg
You can't wait for me to get back here. The party, the orgy, the fights... everything without me! :yelling

Well, seems like you guys was fighting for me! :fan
There is Tata for :allthe members!
Come everybody, I'm here waiting for you!
:strip lol

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Omg that bird is awesome Tatsu <3



Lol! :lmao
Llamas and birds are the best!
So charismatics! :zomg

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Its sorta like Kevins quest to become a Pokemon master on mh. Tatsu is on a quest to catch all the staff. <3

I'm the best pokmembers master ever! :sexyarf

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Vamp: always so clever and pervy, :teehee
niichan: never loses his composure, always so polite, :rolleyes:
She0: always smart and protector. :blush

BUT NEXT TIME WAIT FOR ME, YOU BASTARDS! :modsmack

Ok, sorry, guys. Actually I need to thank you all, it was very entertaining to see. :gorgy
 
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
We can do a foursome then:zomg
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
MOTHER OF GOD! :sexyarf

You all would kill me! I'm just a small naive llama! :gwah
Too much penis for 1 girl, you sick vamp! :guns
RUN.TO.THE.HILLS.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
I guess the dance smiley wasn't enough to imply dancing was it?:oh

/me walks away sadly
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What a liar! :hmph
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top