- Joined
- Nov 11, 2006
- Messages
- 13,956
- Reaction score
- 2,293
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
I love shisha! I bought a big one when I was in qatar for super cheap! 


i will to, hopefully this december, the one with 4 hoses. session tayo! ill bring bubble gum or double apple muassel. 



well, im about to find out next weekend.I imagine peppermint would be good...
Not that I would actually use a costume... But seriously?I imagine peppermint would be good...
hunt, bawal mag costume sa national release ng RK...![]()
Kanryuu Takeda with a Gatling gun?well f*k.
was about to go to SM Megamall dressed as a suicide bomber.





. Of course, compared to the star-studded teams from Ateneo and La Salle of our time (Villanueva, et. al.), he wasn't really all that great at basketball.
.
I'm sure there are some exceptions.A pal of mine (Delo) was a center of the Maroons, was the valedictorian of QueSci, and graduated in ECE. Of course, compared to the star-studded teams from Ateneo and La Salle of our time (Villanueva, et. al.), he wasn't really all that great at basketball.
Anyway, Cheerdance is UP's only redemption in the UAAP, so pagbigyan niyo na kami.
Justin Bieber?Damn I've wasted the whole day trying to put JB on a really old phone... I think I'll have to settle.
And only two problems solved![]()

. Makes me feel really old.
