Re: Revived \o/
.........
................
Dah.
.........
................
Dah.

you'll enjoy it I hopeYeap. And I'll be signing my new contract tomorrow for my new working hours. Can't wait for uni, starts of 1st October. All the new people!
And how are you, Bobby?Missed you.


HI ADI. SUP HOMESKILLET, SUPPITY SUP?

I definitely will.you'll enjoy it I hope
I'm quite well thanks, I start back at work today; Friday then weekend!![]()
![]()





I see.Cos I'm not working this weekend.![]()

Great! In fact, I'll go and have one right now.Adi ...how does hot chocolate taste in the evening?![]()
I remember in the old thread we had a long discussion about life. It left me quite touched and changed my outlook. That conversation is now gone...![]()
Sorry, can't do anything about it.
I'll PM you that.



I see.Bob is in superfreak mode Adi![]()




Quick, everyone, hide your wives and kids, lock the doors, hide in the closet! 

Bobby... you scare me.![]()

No, stahp...and he has an awesome one


Hahahah.This smilie was just another one of my posts in Gary's thread and now he's turned it against me![]()


