now i get who is You FU



No, I didn't. I said it was ridiculous to have that awful incest scene and you try to make me watch other episodes and I didn't want it.W8, are you guys talking about GoT?
You said you liked that episode o.o Actually, only after Gu joked about it having boobs all over that you said that you had problems with that.

I don't watch. I'm not talking about time, but content.25 minutes is not an episode...what kind of softcore porn did you watch?![]()

It's not prejudice, but stereotype based on tradition.I'm not a big fan of sauerkraut and it's popularity has long been gone, silly. I wonder what you know about germany despite some prejudices
![]()



To be a jorpeido's thread he will need to buy it from me.Tata why are you posting in jorpeds thread??


Or she's lying or she has a terrible memory, sorry.BUSTED!!!![]()


Oh no! Thanks.He only pays in sex.


I think you liked them.I know that the security guards in Munich airport are fucking massive! Seriously I will never forget the size of those guys.


The incredible hulk is one of the strongest super heroes in marvel history, so no he doesn't suck.


I don't know, I think you would be a cute gay.Why you always try to make me gay? you are yaoi fangirl? damn rube!

I also don't get what's her ideaTata why are you posting in jorpeds thread??

jorped did you start SAO?![]()

STOP IT!jorped did you start SAO?![]()
You love my thread because your thread sucks.I also don't get what's her idea![]()



No, Português 0 Brasileira 1.I don't have one
Português 1 Brazileira 0![]()

I don't have one
Português 1 Brazileira 0![]()

Shut up.She abandoned the thread!![]()
