Hey folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
now i get who is You FU
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I think she forgot....

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

25k post :victory
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Nope, but facts are facts
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I spent 2 days off... So much to read. :scry

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

W8, are you guys talking about GoT?
You said you liked that episode o.o Actually, only after Gu joked about it having boobs all over that you said that you had problems with that.
No, I didn't. I said it was ridiculous to have that awful incest scene and you try to make me watch other episodes and I didn't want it. :oh

---------- Post added at 02:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

25 minutes is not an episode...what kind of softcore porn did you watch?:derp
I don't watch. I'm not talking about time, but content. :fail
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:cookiestare I'm not a big fan of sauerkraut and it's popularity has long been gone, silly. I wonder what you know about germany despite some prejudices :p
It's not prejudice, but stereotype based on tradition. :oh
I don't know much. I know potatos and sausage! :derp
You can teach me! :question

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Tata why are you posting in jorpeds thread??
To be a jorpeido's thread he will need to buy it from me. :yelling
And it'll be expensive. :SOON
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
jorped did you start SAO? :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I know that the security guards in Munich airport are fucking massive! Seriously I will never forget the size of those guys.
I think you liked them. :hurr

I also know that it's a smart country, not affected by the crisis. :nod
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Why you always try to make me gay? you are yaoi fangirl? damn rube!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
The incredible hulk is one of the strongest super heroes in marvel history, so no he doesn't suck.
:lmao
Yeah, Hulk from Marvel doesn't sucks. But Hulk from Brazil sucks. :nod

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Why you always try to make me gay? you are yaoi fangirl? damn rube!
I don't know, I think you would be a cute gay. :rolleyes:
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
I don't have one :fail

Português 1 Brazileira 0 :lmao
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I don't have one :fail

Português 1 Brazileira 0 :lmao
No, Português 0 Brasileira 1.
You just assumed you don't have a thread... MY THREAD! :hip
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top