You being nice? Is this an illusion?I was only trolling you, portuga.![]()


You being nice? Is this an illusion?I was only trolling you, portuga.![]()


that's just a gif, i didn't say anythingSee? Asshole!
Die!![]()


let's celebrate our new spam groundThis place is like the win thread, but here my post account increases![]()

"Crap" is relative. I don't need an existential crisis for me right now...you've seen my postcount right?But you was right.
What are you planning?![]()


We gotta be careful though ... if they notice this is our spam ground, we will have our posts deletedlet's celebrate our new spam ground![]()

no don't worry. it's your thread after allWe gotta be careful though ... if they notice this is our spam ground, we will have our posts deleted![]()

Hi Tata, tell me things you like about Portugal's cultureWe gotta be careful though ... if they notice this is our spam ground, we will have our posts deleted![]()


the retards king with 25000 posts don't want any rivals, don't worry you gonna win the spam trophy at the community awards. dont mind us, we're not rivalsYou two are full retard this evening, I see![]()

Only this evening?You two are full retard this evening, I see![]()

thought being a retard is more fun than being normalOnly this evening?![]()


No, liar.i only say good thing about woman![]()

ikrSo deep!
I'm nice to people I like, but I troll most of the time.You being nice? Is this an illusion?
![]()

A picture is worth a thousand words.that's just a gif, i didn't say anything![]()

So you like me?I'm nice to people I like, but I troll most of the time.![]()

It's because here is so much better!This place is like the win thread, but here my post account increases![]()
