Pinoy Community v. 18

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshall313

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
484
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
that's where the 'happy tissue' comes in handy :derp
<_>

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

why hello there! come in, come in! haven't seen you in these parts... saan ka ba madalas?

@hunt- DoTA? buhay pa ba yun?

@Imperium, where ever you are, super thanks for that Medici link! I love it!
Tenchu. :yay

Sa naruto thread. Masarap makipag debate/mang asar kay M3J, ninjabot at sa mga sasuke fanatics.:onoz
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
I've given up on trolling in naruto/bleach threads.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Tenchu. :yay

Sa naruto thread. Masarap makipag debate/mang asar kay M3J, ninjabot at sa mga sasuke fanatics.:onoz
so um, you read any other manga than naruto?

I read naruto too, and started at MH in the naruto forums. Then... I moved on hahahahaha.

Don't push it with Milly though, pikon yun, and might get you on the mod radar if you're intentionally flamebaiting.
 

marshall313

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 18, 2012
Messages
2,528
Reaction score
484
Gender
Male
Country
Marine Headquarters
,
so um, you read any other manga than naruto?

I read naruto too, and started at MH in the naruto forums. Then... I moved on hahahahaha.

Don't push it with Milly though, pikon yun, and might get you on the mod radar if you're intentionally flamebaiting.
Milly? that's m3j real name? Wow. So, he's a boy huh! No wonder why he's addicted to samui and tsunade's breast. :umad

Well, Fairy tails and one piece. And some of animephile's manga. :spank
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
,

Milly? that's m3j real name? Wow. So, he's a boy huh! No wonder why he's addicted to samui and tsunade's breast. :umad
His real name is Milap Javieri. We call him milly. :derp

Well, Fairy tails and one piece. And some of animephile's manga. :spank
animephile's manga? what are those? :confused



so... let the welcoming commence.

1. What do you do in RL?
2. Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking? I'm not... I'm not stalking you or anything... :shifty
3. What are your top 5 manga OF ALL TIME? (since you already answered the manga you're currently reading... or if you have top 5 currently reading, go ahead :D)
4. Top 5 anime currently watching and/or Top 5 anime OF ALL TIME?
5. Who's yo' daddy?
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Damn PNP FB scare. Kinabahan ako dun, a :D.
 

kuroihikari

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,273
Reaction score
542
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
it's not a scare, it's a threat. i've saved their post just in case they whitewash it.
I have reasons to believe it was done by a PNP fanboy who had nothing better to do :D. But yeah, just in case.

As the only active moderator in one of the rare online communities which is not filled with fans of the current administration, it did give me cause to worry for a bit :D.

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of petition pages, but if you had a couple of minutes spare please sign: Junk the Cyber-Crime Prevention Law
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
dude, a fanboy since 2010 would post that? and it was IMMEDIATELY taken down when it got reported too. IT'S A WHITEWASH
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
I just don't believe it's happening, man.

It's all too surreal. Like, how could I take all this seriously? :yodawg
 

mangadictus

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
3,217
Reaction score
225
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
that's BS. c'mmon! we're have "real" issues that our country needs to deal with.
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
issues? what issues? the only real issues that matter to these trapos IS THEIR ONGOING ELECTORAL CAMPAIGN.

LET'S JUST NOT VOTE.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
but... but not voting would mean negligence, you know?
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
moments like this makes me wish the joker and bane was real to organize anarchy in this country.

heh, organize anarchy.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
did you... change your FB profile pics yet? :derp

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Guys, sign the petition, and spread the word.

http://www.change.org/petitions/junk-the-cybercrime-prevention-law#

Try to get as much people to sign it as possible!
OMG this is so creepy. I've tried five times clicking on this link and every fucking time Mozilla crashes when I click on it. Is this it??? is it starting????
 

hunter71485

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
5,483
Reaction score
462
Age
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
Storm's End
you were late in the profile pic/cover photo blackout bb.

chiz and sotto is trying to salvage their reps, by decriminalizing libel, it will also void the cyber libel clause.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
It's insane. And how far will they reach kumbaga?

Can I say "I hate KFC-" I hate McDo or Jobee.

Or... I hate my chemistry teacher- she's such a sl*t.

oh by the way, sl*t would be suggestive, and could be grounds for restricting access.

I remember when I complained about Cebu Pacific's bullshit- how was I as a customer, going to get myself heard? When you know na binabalewala ka na nila? My mother told me to "blog about it- that's the only way to get back at them. Giving them bad rep."

Kaso bawal na yun ngayon dahil sa Cybercrime Prevention act diba? Giving someone bad rep? EVEN IF THEY DESERVE IT????!!!

How about a friggin' honest review about the fucking food in a crappy restaurant? And if the restaurant takes offense (which of course, they would) they could ask DOJ without due process, to block your article or blog entry?

:epicfacepalm

---------- Post added at 02:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Oh I cannot forget. Bawal na pala cyber sex. hahahahahaha. good luck sa mga LDR.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top