nah it's the fun forum effect 



Of courselol, Zat?

I doubt that, there probably are other reasonsIt's the affect i have on people![]()





Makes sense because everybody loves llamas, and nobody loves you, ass.jealous of llamas? lol try at least to make sense when u wanna troll. And camels > llamas

Jeez! Just kill yourself.I will stop reading manga when Naruto endst

Naruto sucks.Seriously, Naruto is once again getting interesting ... these last 2 chapters were pretty good IMO.

ignore them, narutards can't make sense![]()

Extra pounds? Looool!No. It would be even worse than before.
Oh, forgot. But you know what they are ... extra pounds![]()



I forgot what we was talking about.Come on. You can't say you haven't watch the episode, and ask me not to spoil you
@Scav +1![]()

You 2 shoud marry.Scav all your posts are so interesting![]()

Yeah, go there! Spam there!btw where your thread? open one so we could do that there![]()

No, YOU suck.meh llama suck, must be another way

He wants to give me this lollipop:maybe we could give her a lollipop?![]()


You don't know brazilian police, I cal tell...It would. D:
Oh. Mow lawns and walk dog. You can get money.
Or help your sister not be as ditzy.![]()

There he goes with his giantes smileys.![]()
Don't mind me.![]()

but it's jorped threadI want Scav and Jorpeido out!
I'm sick of looking your avys in my thread!

Makes sense because verybody loves llamas, and nobody loves you, ass.![]()
tell me moreNaruto sucks.![]()

u jelly? don't worry jorpedo is yoursYou 2 shoud marry.
Poor niichan and poor imp.![]()

No, YOU suck.![]()

damn and u dare calling me perv. I was talking about a normal lollipop here, you dirty mindHe wants to give me this lollipop:
He loves imp's lillipop...




Kinda tired right nowoi jorped shall we go for another round?![]()



