In Need of a Mangaka!

Yogurt21

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 27, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hi Everyone! I joined mangahelpers few minutes ago because i was hoping I'd find someone who can draw my story. I'm writing a fantasy story right now and the main character is a girl. a lot o characters are going to be involved. I haven't made my summary or should i say it's not yet in a good writing style. So if you guys are interested don't hesitate to PM me or Email me. I'd love to work with anyone who's interested. I'll let the interested person to read the first 2 chapters of my work. Thank you so much!!! <3

---------- Post added August 28, 2012 at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was August 27, 2012 at 11:43 PM ----------

http://halflifepepper.blogspot.com/ here's chapter one if you want to read. :)
 

Midnight E

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
I'll do it for you!~
 
Top