meh then 





wtfHe watches SAO?![]()

Don't categorize me in the same shit hole has him please.I don't think so. he's like lawlette, he's outdated




Yeahsee? he doesn't even know the meaning of SAO![]()

Hulk play soccer? O_OYou gonna watch it?
I think i will prolly gonna go to a cafe with some friends ... though now without Hulk, i am not as confident as before. Though James is becoming such an amazing player![]()
so what shall we do with that clown?Yeah![]()

see? he doesn't even know the meaning of SAO![]()
Just spit it out. I haven't been following everything like you bakas!Yeah![]()


You're outdated, without a doubt.Just spit it out. I haven't been following everything like you bakas!![]()
Just spit it out. I haven't been following everything like you bakas!![]()

PSG seems to be playing a lot lately after a period where they utterly sucked, but i still am confident we can win. We have much more history than this "arabic" club, so we can't or shouldn't be afraid, specially because we play at home.I'm super excited because I'm hoping Porto humuliate PSG and the zillions of euros they spent in the last transfer period!
James!? Haven't paid much attention to him tbh.


Oh.
SAO.
Sword Art Online.
![]()



That was funny.PSG seems to be playing a lot lately after a period where they utterly sucked, but i still am confident we can win. We have much more history than this "arabic" club, so we can't or shouldn't be afraid, specially because we play at home.
You should... seriously this kid would suit Barcelona so well! Remember what i am going to say ... he isn't going to be sold for less than his clause, which is 45M , i think.


