Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I want to know how many detectives is in this game, and if it's 2, if they are normal detective and insane or normal detective and naive.
If was only 1 it would be the normal? :headscratch
I tell you nothing!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

And your explanation made no sense. It was a dramatic scene over lies, since what you replied to her didn't occur.

But wtv, I've already presented how you manipulated the facts there so if in the future I have to go back to that, it's just there.
I assume you are referring to the game hosted by blai, in which I happened to be Mafia. I can assure, this time I have a townie role. Of course you can't know that for sure, unless you kill me. Which counts for everyone of us.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I hope that the host will never troll us to the point of giving us only an insane detective!
And I guess that DD didn't take the previous game request of announcing what roles we have in the game, so you'll have to wait to find out.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

I assume you are referring to the game hosted by blai, in which I happened to be Mafia. I can assure, this time I have a townie role. Of course you can't know that for sure, unless you kill me. Which counts for everyone of us.
Not at all, I didn't even recall what role you had there, I just recall people saying you played it epicly. Your lazy replies are leading me to think you're avoiding what I pointed back there...
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

And I vote for Banana.
The reasons I said before.
He voted for someone and didn't give a good reason and now this person can die and be a townie because googlez has 2 votes already, makes no sense to me.
And Banana has already one vote so I won't vote in vain.
Plus, he doesn't use his avy what makes me really annoyed and confused by it.
If I change my mind I'll change my vote.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Announcing the roles in advance??
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Because, as Gary said, ToC was like that before when he was townie as well...
If you were so sure about ToC, seeing that there are other people suspecting him, you could have gathered strengh as well to get rid of him. You could gather at least 4 votes that moment.
Instead, you just backed off.
Why my "change" of vote is the one so hard to understand then?

Evil: "I changed it because no one else was going with it, although I gave plausible arguments."
That's bullshit. I supported it although I said I'd wait for his response, and after he responded, at least GB and Thais said they weren't buying and also suspected him. I think Lush did it as well.

Here, that's mostly what I said. Now if you're too lazy to read it as well, I rest my case, sigh.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I tell you nothing!
I'm asking people, I have no experience in this game, I just want to know the chances, percentage. :noworry
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I have nothing to say to you anymore, Bunny. I am sure I answered everying already.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Announcing the roles in advance??
Yeah, someone requested last time that we would know before hand how many doctors, detectives, masons, hoes, vigilants, bombs, etc, we have in the game before it starts, 'cause otherwise the guessing work is just too troublesome (what I disagree, but wtv).
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

And I vote for Banana.
The reasons I said before.
He voted for someone and didn't give a good reason and now this person can die and be a townie because googlez has 2 votes already, makes no sense to me.
And Banana has already one vote so I won't vote in vain.
Plus, he doesn't use his avy what makes me really annoyed and confused by it.
If I change my mind I'll change my vote.


I vote Kill Googlez kun. I wanna kill my love in his first time :hurr

I'll be kinda busy today but I'll post a lot in the following days.
I made up my mind. Changing to VOTE KILL MISS KEANE.

^Sorry, I don't know this character either.

But I have already a target, who I believe must be mafia. I will shortly explain to you who and why. It is TOC! TAT
He is wearing his avatar, the one of the doctor I suppose, which means he is aware this game already started. Also he asked about my whereabouts in the other thread a while ago. On the same hand he seemed to avoid this thread. I am not even sure he took a look at it, because





otherwise I am confused why he'd ask where I was, since I showed presence in the game thread already.



It's kinda the same thing he did last time while being a mafia member. He never participated in discussions about who could be mafia, and who not, occasionally placed a random vote, and then disappeared into the night discussions with his pals. A typical noob mafia behaviour, to sum all up. Thus my vote goes to him.

VOTE KILL THORNOFCARRION






Subject: Votekill
Object: Googlez_kun
Justification: Jerk
Vote kill - naruto-niichan

One of his few posts was basically reiterating what I said. People, including myself have been feeling each other out, posting one-liners, even spamming. It strikes me as trying too hard. But mostly it was him repeating what I implied with lawly.
GB, I doubt a mafia person would come here jumping on you asking digital to hostkill you 'cause you changed your avy. From what I saw in the last games, mafia was a bit passive during the first days (even Gary in the last one. He made some accusations but didn't jump on people on first sight). Mafia usually wait to see where the game is going so they can blend in.

I'm getting a bit tired of w8ing, so I'll make my vote: votekill wizzard

Again, I'd rather get rid of an inactive player... Just in case people gets hostkilled soon, it's better if we would have a good number of active players at least in the beginning of the game. So I just picked the most annoying one among the absent.
I think I'll vote now. I have a fucking huge toothache again ... really need to see a dentist about it , the fucking cavity went to the next tooth and started eating it away in max a week and I have an efing huge hole now..... |: AND I FUCKING BRUSH MY TEETH....I need better toothpaste....my teeth suck


anyway , gonna go take a painkiller and lay down for a bit . VOTE KILL THORN

He said he posted in the wrong thread yet again...the first time he said it he was mafia. I'm pretty sure he's mafia this time as well. And I know better than anyone that ppl can get the same role in to games in a row |: |:



hence the "this is boring I was expecting something else" comment at the start of the game.
HIM is just...SUGOIII

Vote BBB dont like his random vote, but i feel like its not random at all, but a calculated calculation
Last time around, my intuition didn't fail me. Its always the first time :tem

Vote Kill Lawlett aka Mayor


Googlez
2x(imperium, banana)

BBB banana
2x(lawlett,tata)

Thorn
(sakura)
Wizzard
1x(farfalla)
Xio
(evil)
Naruto niichan
1x(xio)
Lawlett
1x)thorn)

2 AND A HALF HOUR LEFT TO VOTE GUYS!​
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Yeah, Evil, seems like Farfat has a good point, because you said no one buy it but Sakura voted for ToC. :oh
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

That's bullshit. I supported it although I said I'd wait for his response, and after he responded, at least GB and Thais said they weren't buying and also suspected him. I think Lush did it as well.
And? How many of them actually did vote for him? Only one, and that afterwards, when I already changed to xi0. You see, you have no point accusing me, because this "oh yeah, your argument totally makes sense, but I am so unsure"-shit is NOT going with it. It means nothing, just take a look at the votes counted by digital. If they honestly would go with it, he'd have 3 votes now, he has one. I know math is not your favourite subject, but three is bigger than one, honey Bun!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

And? How many of them actually did vote for him? Only one, and that afterwards, when I already changed to xi0. You see, you have no point accusing me, because this "oh yeah, your argument totally makes sense, but I am so unsure"-shit is NOT going with it. It means nothing, just take a look at the votes counted by digital. If they honestly would go with it, he'd have 3 votes now, he has one. I know math is not your favourite subject, but three is bigger than one, honey Bun!
Only one vote? But the other 2 that can be out of the game has 2 votes, if you voted for ToC with Sakura it will be 2 votes as well and maybe he could out.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Also, I am even more convinced that xi0 is suspicious too, now that I started accusing him, he disappeared from the battlefield, while being one of the three most active players, after the minor discussions with naruto-niichan and lawlett too, if I recall correctly. It's natural that one just hides one's ass, when being targeted as mafia. As it firstly was a vote that I didn't explain much.

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Only one vote? But the other 2 that can be out of the game has 2 votes, if you voted for ToC with Sakura it will be 2 votes as well and maybe he could out.
I don't understand, why you don't vote for toc. Mind to explain?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I wasn't accusing you at all, I just said you lied, what you did. You said no one was going with it when you had 4 people agreeing with you. Attacking me won't change it, lol... You accused me of keeping my solo (and hence unnefective) vote on wizzard while you changed yours from a person a lot of people suspected to another that had 0 votes... But wtv, you had your reasons, I had mine, you think I make no sense, I think you make less, and that's it.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I don't understand, why you don't vote for toc. Mind to explain?
Why are you running from my argument making question about my vote?
I already said my reasons, I'll quote it for you:

And I vote for Banana.
The reasons I said before.
He voted for someone and didn't give a good reason and now this person can die and be a townie because googlez has 2 votes already, makes no sense to me.
And Banana has already one vote so I won't vote in vain.
Plus, he doesn't use his avy what makes me really annoyed and confused by it.
If I change my mind I'll change my vote.
You said you didn't vote for ToC because he has only 1 vote, but she0 has none. So what's your point now?
I suspect ToC because I agree with what you said about him but I suspect more in this moment about Banana.
If you want me to vote for ToC to change your vote for him too is just tell me. I just think you doesn't make any sense now. :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

When I changed my vote it was ONLY you saying "oh yeah, toc might be suspicious, because of this". But you did NOT VOTE. Go back the thread again and check what you actually accusing me of. I once again tell you, I switched from one suspect to the other, because I assumed I would have more chances to bring him down, xi0. AFTER I switched sakura and Satan came around and were like "evil has a point, toc must be mafia".
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I need to leave now, I'll back to talk more about it. :noworry
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I think revealing the number of roles sucks. just keep it a mistery <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top