Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION
You decide who you want to kill, wizzard, banana, toc? Me? xi0? For all sake, I don't care anymore, I can't change anyway.
Before the night comes around, I have something to tell the Doctor though: Don't use your ability on me, save someone else. The town will gain more if you don't waste it on me, I will be all right on my own.
That said, I'm out. Discussions are up to you. I don't see a reason to add anything more to this day. Hopefully see you all healthy and wealthy tomorrow!
You decide who you want to kill, wizzard, banana, toc? Me? xi0? For all sake, I don't care anymore, I can't change anyway.
Before the night comes around, I have something to tell the Doctor though: Don't use your ability on me, save someone else. The town will gain more if you don't waste it on me, I will be all right on my own.
That said, I'm out. Discussions are up to you. I don't see a reason to add anything more to this day. Hopefully see you all healthy and wealthy tomorrow!
I got the wrong village.






