Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

You decide who you want to kill, wizzard, banana, toc? Me? xi0? For all sake, I don't care anymore, I can't change anyway.

Before the night comes around, I have something to tell the Doctor though: Don't use your ability on me, save someone else. The town will gain more if you don't waste it on me, I will be all right on my own.

That said, I'm out. Discussions are up to you. I don't see a reason to add anything more to this day. Hopefully see you all healthy and wealthy tomorrow!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

When I changed my vote it was ONLY you saying "oh yeah, toc might be suspicious, because of this". But you did NOT VOTE. Go back the thread again and check what you actually accusing me of. I once again tell you, I switched from one suspect to the other, because I assumed I would have more chances to bring him down, xi0. AFTER I switched sakura and Satan came around and were like "evil has a point, toc must be mafia".
We are not accusing you, I'm just saying I don't get your decision, I like to understand to investigate like any other townie here would.
I'll keep my vote on Banana till and if I change my mind, because in the first day is really hard to be sure of anything, but at least I'm trying to vote with a reason, unlike other people here.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I doubt the doctor has any idea of who's worth saving in the first Day Evil. I know I don't and I didn't in the previous game either. And I was a doc then xD
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

:amuse I got the wrong village.
went to 'mafia discussion' instead
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Now that Seduca (wizzard) is here, does it affect your vote, Bunny, I wonder?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

God, you went on a personal witch hunting, huh.

It won't affect my vote so far, I have no one in my mind to vote for now.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

:amuse I got the wrong village.
went to 'mafia discussion' instead
Like ToC excuse. :fail
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

God, you went on a personal witch hunting, huh.

It won't affect my vote so far, I have no one in my mind to vote for now.
What about toc? You seemed pretty agreeing, when I revealed my theory. Why did my change of vote change your mind? Would you explain this inconsequence, now after I explained mine?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

What about toc? You seemed pretty agreeing, when I revealed my theory. Why did my change of vote change your mind? Would you explain this inconsequence, now after I explained mine?
Sure, but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I'll do it for the third or fourth fucking time...What's your problem with reading???

Repeating: [move]ToC was indeed the same lame player in his first game, when he was a tonwie. He said and did the same shit.[/move]

Hence I won't vote for him now unless he says the most stupid thing ever!!

Remind me of never agreeing with you EVER again. Thx!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Happens to even the best of us :cookiehand
You don't need to use this smiley because your avy is already like that. :XD
I don't buy any of you, not you and not wizzard. You're too cool with it. :notsure
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Sure, but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I'll do it for the third or fourth fucking time...What's your problem with reading???

Repeating: [move]ToC was indeed the same lame player in his first game, when he was a tonwie. He said and did the same shit.[/move]

Hence I won't vote for him now unless he says the most stupid thing ever!!

Remind me of never agreeing with you EVER again. Thx!
Then what about you not being the good Samaritan as always, and saving googlez. You said he seemed innocent or seemed not suspicious, whatsoever. You are usually changing your vote to save persons in this situation. It is unusual for you not to. Bunny, you are becoming more and more my suspect number three.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Sure, but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I'll do it for the third or fourth fucking time...What's your problem with reading???

Repeating: [move]ToC was indeed the same lame player in his first game, when he was a tonwie. He said and did the same shit.[/move]

Hence I won't vote for him now unless he says the most stupid thing ever!!

Remind me of never agreeing with you EVER again. Thx!
But now that wizzard is here why you will keep your vote on him?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

And I vote for Banana.
The reasons I said before. 
He voted for someone and didn't give a good reason and now this person can die and be a townie because googlez has 2 votes already, makes no sense to me.
And Banana has already one vote so I won't vote in vain. 
Plus, he doesn't use his avy what makes me really annoyed and confused by it. 
If I change my mind I'll change my vote.
 


I vote Kill Googlez kun. I wanna kill my love in his first time :hurr

I'll be kinda busy today but I'll post a lot in the following days.
I made up my mind. Changing to VOTE KILL MISS KEANE.
 

^Sorry, I don't know this character either.

But I have already a target, who I believe must be mafia. I will shortly explain to you who and why. It is TOC! TAT 
He is wearing his avatar, the one of the doctor I suppose, which means he is aware this game already started. Also he asked about my whereabouts in the other thread a while ago. On the same hand he seemed to avoid this thread. I am not even sure he took a look at it, because 





otherwise I am confused why he'd ask where I was, since I showed presence in the game thread already.



It's kinda the same thing he did last time while being a mafia member. He never participated in discussions about who could be mafia, and who not, occasionally placed a random vote, and then disappeared into the night discussions with his pals. A typical noob mafia behaviour, to sum all up. Thus my vote goes to him.

VOTE KILL THORNOFCARRION





 
Subject: Votekill
Object: Googlez_kun
Justification: Jerk
Vote kill - naruto-niichan

One of his few posts was basically reiterating what I said. People, including myself have been feeling each other out, posting one-liners, even spamming. It strikes me as trying too hard. But mostly it was him repeating what I implied with lawly.
GB, I doubt a mafia person would come here jumping on you asking digital to hostkill you 'cause you changed your avy. From what I saw in the last games, mafia was a bit passive during the first days (even Gary in the last one. He made some accusations but didn't jump on people on first sight). Mafia usually wait to see where the game is going so they can blend in.

I'm getting a bit tired of w8ing, so I'll make my vote: votekill wizzard

Again, I'd rather get rid of an inactive player... Just in case people gets hostkilled soon, it's better if we would have a good number of active players at least in the beginning of the game. So I just picked the most annoying one among the absent.
 
I think I'll vote now. I have a fucking huge toothache again ... really need to see a dentist about it , the fucking cavity went to the next tooth and started eating it away in max a week and I have an efing huge hole now..... |: AND I FUCKING BRUSH MY TEETH....I need better toothpaste....my teeth suck


anyway , gonna go take a painkiller and lay down for a bit . VOTE KILL THORN

He said he posted in the wrong thread yet again...the first time he said it he was mafia. I'm pretty sure he's mafia this time as well. And I know better than anyone that ppl can get the same role in to games in a row |: |: 



hence the "this is boring I was expecting something else" comment at the start of the game.
HIM is just...SUGOIII

Vote BBB dont like his random vote, but i feel like its not random at all, but a calculated calculation
Last time around, my intuition didn't fail me. Its always the first time :tem

Vote Kill Lawlett aka Mayor
 
 


Googlez
2x(imperium, banana)

BBB banana
2x(lawlett,tata)

Thorn
(sakura)
Wizzard
1x(farfalla)
Xio
(evil)
Naruto niichan
1x(xio)
Lawlett
1x)thorn)

1 hour left!​
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Wizzard, you need to read the thread fast and vote. Hurry up.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

But now that wizzard is here why you will keep your vote on him?
'Cause, as I also said already, I had you and ToC on my mind at first, then I had Germy on my mind for a while as suspects. Now, since you were so interested in detectives and Evil was like COME AT ME BRA I believe that you two are a detective and the bomb... That's what I believe and I don't even care about sharing that, if mafia or doctors decide to agree and I'm right, at least we'll put the doctors to a good use. About ToC, I explained already.

My other guess would be GB, 'cause last time he tried to play this game he was mafia. He's the most useless townie I know, whenever he's on our side, he decides to play the troll dick. But since I'm not that confident in that, I'll keep my vote.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

'Cause, as I also said already, I had you and ToC on my mind at first, then I had Germy on my mind for a while as suspects. Now, since you were so interested in detectives and Evil was like COME AT ME BRA I believe that you two are a detective and the bomb... That's what I believe and I don't even care about sharing that, if mafia or doctors decide to agree and I'm right, at least we'll put the doctors to a good use. About ToC, I explained already.

My other guess would be GB, 'cause last time he tried to play this game he was mafia. He's the most useless townie I know, whenever he's on our side, he decides to play the troll dick. But since I'm not that confident in that, I'll keep my vote.
Ok, you told what you think about everybody but you didn't say anything about the reasons you want to keep your vote on him. :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Guess I don't know who else to vote for?
I thought that was clear.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Btw, why are you guys so crazy about me changing my vote?
I know we have a tie, but other people can change theirs as well. ToC is online and wizzard still have time to break the tie. Other than the tie, I don't get why you two are so obsessed about me changing my vote.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top