Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION
The question should rather be, why are you so afraid to do so?
The question should rather be, why are you so afraid to do so?
I just think there is many others more suspects to vote for, more than wizzard. But ok, you choose.Guess I don't know who else to vote for?
I thought that was clear.
---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------
Btw, why are you guys so crazy about me changing my vote?
I know we have a tie, but other people can change theirs as well. ToC is online and wizzard still have time to break the tie. Other than the tie, I don't get why you two are so obsessed about me changing my vote.

use the doctors and detectives for what ? as in for who xD'Cause, as I also said already, I had you and ToC on my mind at first, then I had Germy on my mind for a while as suspects. Now, since you were so interested in detectives and Evil was like COME AT ME BRA I believe that you two are a detective and the bomb... That's what I believe and I don't even care about sharing that, if mafia or doctors decide to agree and I'm right, at least we'll put the doctors to a good use. About ToC, I explained already.
My other guess would be GB, 'cause last time he tried to play this game he was mafia. He's the most useless townie I know, whenever he's on our side, he decides to play the troll dick. But since I'm not that confident in that, I'll keep my vote.
I won't try to save someone based on one sentence on day one. I do think they are making a mistake by voting for them, but I also think people were hasty with Banana (he had no time to post, he gave the lamest reason, but people do that every game anyway). I'm not throwing someone in the fire when I'm not feeling confident about any side. Sorry about the late reply, I missed this post.Then what about you not being the good Samaritan as always, and saving googlez. You said he seemed innocent or seemed not suspicious, whatsoever. You are usually changing your vote to save persons in this situation. It is unusual for you not to. Bunny, you are becoming more and more my suspect number three.
Jesus Christ... who would you want me to vote for, if having no one else better to vote now means to be afraid?The question should rather be, why are you so afraid to do so?
I showed you the people I suspected and still do. Going for GB now won't make a single difference (only to make the tie worse) and I'm not secure about it anyway ('cause it was a minor reason). So why does it matter if my vote is on wizzard, he's safe ffs.I just think there is many others more suspects to vote for, more than wizzard. But ok, you choose.
I don't think you should count on other people to change their votes if they are not as active as you now, we have less than 1 hour.
And seems like wizzard won't vote.![]()
I'm just questioning her now.I think tata and evil are suspicious for ganging up on lala XD
I personally think Lala's arguments are perfectly rational so I don't see why bother ganging up on her since wizard won't be killed anyway since he only has one vote?
---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------
It's not like she tried to change your minds about him and convince you to vote for wizzard instead right?

No, I said that if I'm right about Thais being a detective and Evil being a bomb, a) doctors can try to help Thais and b) Evil won't need help, as he stated.use the doctors and detectives for what ? as in for who xD
Well, Sakura gets my point so yay for someone not thinking I'm being irrational...I don't gang up on her, I simply point out the irrationality in her behaviour. It's not like her at all. Like if she has a role, she is not used to yet.
I disagree on xi0 and I explained about ToC.Vote for xi0 or for Toc. I explained why.
Yeah, if you would vote only for Law and he has no votes on him there is no reason to change it.I showed you the people I suspected and still do. Going for GB now won't make a single difference (only to make the tie worse) and I'm not secure about it anyway ('cause it was a minor reason). So why does it matter if my vote is on wizzard, he's safe ffs.
how can I lynch you?You will cry waterfalls, if you lynch me now.
It's really hard, because in any moment everything can change if someone act weird, like googlez did now.@ Tata oki I see your point there
Evil's point is stupid saying lala makes no sense makes me really think you're either making the same mistake as I did with lawlett OR you're mafia and you find lala to be a dangerous adversary.
Your argument really really makes me think of the last game , lala is reacting exactly as I did when ppl started thinking I was mafia.... and from her arguments I believe she's innocent.
I think googlez might be innocent too ,but as he hasn't been around I won't risk neither saving nor convicting him. I could easily change my vote for example since it's obvious no one will vote for thorn and I'm kinda having second thoughts. But I don't want to be the cause of the downfall of an innocent so I won't risk it.
