not as mush as you willI can? You'd enjoy that?![]()

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------
but you love it
And don't cha smack me![]()

not as mush as you willI can? You'd enjoy that?![]()

but you love it
And don't cha smack me![]()



His ass is like a Sasquatch ass.Well I imagine your butt is nice and smooth, so you might have a point
how do u know that?His ass is like a Sasquatch ass.



Not as much as youbut you love it![]()

what are you implying? and did u start watching SAO?Not as much as you![]()

Stop hyping this fricking anime.lol. be ready for a big surprise![]()
At least he isn't talking about manhwa so I am glad.Stop hyping this fricking anime.
problem?Stop hyping this fricking anime.

it's because there is no ToG this week. So i have nothing to talk aboutAt least he isn't talking about manhwa so I am glad.
Most animes tend to be better than the manhwa scav reads.At least he isn't talking about manhwa so I am glad.

u fail in the process of trollingMost animes tend to be better than the manhwa scav reads.![]()
