Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION
Even before reading the results I wanted to start a bandwagon train on Impy tomorrow. Fuck you mafia, glad you dead. And with wizzard we just got lucky, how to figure such an idiotic noob play as anything else than trolling.
But I will keep shut now. The night probably won't last that long as there is only one mafia left.
*Ms Bellom goes back to sleep*
Even before reading the results I wanted to start a bandwagon train on Impy tomorrow. Fuck you mafia, glad you dead. And with wizzard we just got lucky, how to figure such an idiotic noob play as anything else than trolling.
But I will keep shut now. The night probably won't last that long as there is only one mafia left.
*Ms Bellom goes back to sleep*







Not that I am buying your doctor story yet.