Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

ok fine u guys do w/e I already voted
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

xi0, will you vote for toc or for niichan?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

No it's not impossible Gary |: I just read it.


CHANGING VOTE TO THORN Looks like I was right from the start about him, anyway after last night I did get a lot less suspicious of nii-chan since he came and became active. Was only gonna vote for him cuz he was fucking absent anyway!

As I said in my earlier posts I suspected lawlett because he was trolling but [idk if I mentioned this] think lawlett might be a bomb.
Xi0 I am still rather suspicious but some of his recent posts when talking to tata made me think he really is a townie.
ToC was suspicious from the start and when I read imp's huge post where he did nothing but try to save toc and then I saw he was mafia boss made me think he was either trying to save toc OR incriminate him by "taking his side" and making us turn against him. Now after reading Evil's post with all the quotes from imp I'm going back to my original belief.[as you might have noticed I never took toc off my suspects list] Since , Imp never expected he'd be out of the game at that point so he probably thought I'll turn their attention from toc since no one suspected imp at that point[except for evil who didn't really mention it anyway] so he was on the safe side just trying to "prove" toc's "innocence"
Nii-chan not suspicious at the moment. We'll see IF we're wrong about ToC if my suspicions arise again.
I am off to bed, the timezone is really a hassle for me playing this game. I will be out most of the day. So yeah, I don't have time to think about to re-assess the options. I am taking a huge ass risk and calling the vote right now:

Vote Kill Tata

I had done a little bit of thinking and perhaps the votes from previous days led me to this vote.
mkay so I'm casting my vote. Gonna go to bed

Vote for : Niichan
Ok anyway who i find suspicious is googlez! The guy basically is xtremely cautious..ofc it can be said that hes newbie but hes tooo intelligent for that.. Day he had this silly intervote with imp.As i see it now mafia boss was tring to troll googz a bit.THen this banana thing.. we thought banana was suspicious but now that i think about googz didnt really try to defend himself much.Dunno call this a lawl instinct if you must!THen he stayes fromt he thread as mch as possible hes veryveryvery careful with what he says and does!As i see it its a generic noob mafia play!Ill vote for him for now to see if he can change my opinion of him.Tats I know ur against this but ill have to trust my instincts for once!!!!!
vote kills Googz


Thorn
1x(sakura)
Googlez
1x(lawlett)
tatasugoi
1x(thorn)
NO VOTE1x(evil)
4 out of 8 votes

one and a half hours left!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

If I was following Gary I would kiss your ass since day one like him. ;)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Posts start to pile up, dunno where to start :bored please give me a sec, oh great tata-sama :XD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Niichan, vote toc if you're townie.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

No, we can't risk that. Both doctors should go for the detective, because it is very well possible that sakura is insane and she kills the detective, so we have no information on the investigation at all then. The mafia will probably go for a doctor, but we have to risk that, otherwise we'll have two casualities in night 3.
Why?

If a mafia kills a doctor it could still be the sane one. If that happens then the detective is gone.

If thorn is innocent we'll also know his role. If thorn is gone its either niichan or googz in my eyes.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Lol, its so funny seeing some of you or at least one of you trying to sound so much like a townie and shipping the idea of who the mafia is. To be honest, Sakura or evil doesn't have a real and valid argument to vote against me. Especially, Sakura...who is just like kill toc (because he voted against me last time :hee). Those who are proposing plans are trying to save their asses for the last day.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

If I was following Gary I would kiss your ass since day one like him. ;)
Wtf...how am I kissing his ass? I think he's playing idiotically until today...
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Why?

If a mafia kills a doctor it could still be the sane one. If that happens then the detective is gone.

If thorn is innocent we'll also know his role. If thorn is gone its either niichan or googz in my eyes.
Not in the same night. :notrust Protection has priority from killing, I mentioned that already.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Lol, its so funny seeing some of you or at least one of you trying to sound so much like a townie and shipping the idea of who the mafia is. To be honest, Sakura or evil doesn't have a real and valid argument to vote against me. Especially, Sakura...who is just like kill toc (because he voted against me last time :hee). Those who are proposing plans are trying to save their asses for the last day.
u mad bro? I voted for you since day one and I was the one who voted for you first. Then you came in day towo and were like "oh you voted for me suussppiiiciiiooouussss I vote for you |:
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Lol, its so funny seeing some of you or at least one of you trying to sound so much like a townie and shipping the idea of who the mafia is. To be honest, Sakura or evil doesn't have a real and valid argument to vote against me. Especially, Sakura...who is just like kill toc (because he voted against me last time :hee). Those who are proposing plans are trying to save their asses for the last day.
Hey dummy, who do you suspect then? Why are you voting for tata?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

TO THE MOST BLIND, ANNOYING, AND HEADLESS PLAYER I KNOW:

Thank god you wake up about xi0. So blind! :fail
About niichan and toc Idk. niichan is acting weird, only analyzes xi0, like he wasn't trying to find some mafia guy, I think if he was trying to find out he would read more and analyze everybody. He says he was budy and etc, but Sakura is having teeth problems and she still she is more present than him.
Or he sucks as a player or he's mafia.

Toc is weird too, but people say he's always weird, he doesn't make sense and etc. It's hard to believe he's mafia and his mafia buddy tried to kill him.
I still don't know how you play, Evil, what makes me confused about you, but I'm still suspecting of you. I think you can be a different mafia player, a kind of player nobody would think is mafia. And, imp criticized your analyzes, said you can be mafia but didn't necessarily said he thinks you are...
Read it!!! :yelling
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php/79115-MAFIA-GAME-18-POWAH-PUFF-GRRRLS-EDITION?p=3067597&viewfull=1#post3067597
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION



Thorn
1x(sakura)
Googlez
1x(lawlett)
tatasugoi
1x(thorn)
NO VOTE1x(evil)
4 out of 8 votes

one and a half hours left!
why is my name underlined?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Because you voted twice and everyone else can still change their votes.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

u mad bro? I voted for you since day one and I was the one who voted for you first. Then you came in day towo and were like "oh you voted for me suussppiiiciiiooouussss I vote for you |:
No, I suspected him first, and casted my vote first too. Hypocrite.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Not in the same night. :notrust Protection has priority from killing, I mentioned that already.
What? If Sakura or I are killed by the mafia, how would that prevent Sakura or I from killing tata?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top