Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

He's not the doctor! How can be 3 doctors here? :blink
How about I am the doctor and the others are not...think...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Wait roc is doctor based by avy he says... But I clearly remember dd. send him the wrong avy?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Wait roc is doctor based by avy he says... But I clearly remember dd. send him the wrong avy?
Because it was resized wrong and blurry or something
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

LAWLETT CAME TO SAVE THE DAY!

I never been so happy in my life to see lawlett. Now vote fucking toc! I don't trust those two other douches will make the right decision.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

How about I am the doctor and the others are not...think...
that's not possible

with this amount of players there has to be 2 doctors and 2 detectives
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I vote for TOC!
Jeez, I hope he's not townie. :faint
I vote for him because he said he is a doctor too and I don't believe there is 3 doctors here, and he changed his vote in the last moment saying because I'm the detective after I said could vote for him with xi0 and Sakura. I think he just want to change my mind.
And I'll be investigating niichan tonight!
I hope for the best. :scry
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Because it was resized wrong and blurry or something
Just different posture.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Digital, thorn switched to niichan
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

It looks like no one will vote for xi0 and I'm the only one suspecting him, not much point in voting for him :oh Googz will probably be hostkilled soon, so the only guy who's left and clearly suspicious is toc.

so vote kill toc
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

How about I am the doctor and the others are not...think...
I trust Sakura and xi0 are townies. I don't think you said anything about it, like who do you saved and etc. Seems like a lie.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I trust Sakura and xi0 are townies. I don't think you said anything about it, like who do you saved and etc. Seems like a lie.
He protected nana, who died, and me
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I trust Sakura and xi0 are townies. I don't think you said anything about it, like who do you saved and etc. Seems like a lie.
Wait for few minutes...and you will know.

By the way, I think your mafia member has just appeared. May be you will get it later.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

So if he is not a mafia, everyone acts according to plan! Let's hope for the best!
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I think thorn think he's playin a hospital game here not mafia... Lets all be doctors.. I'll be a nurse ffs... Sinse goofs will be host killed and I kinda believe evil being bulletproof ... E plains his rude cockiness.... change vote to toc hmm let's see f if mafia again
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

:nod

Yeah, and he voted for niichan thinking I could vote for niichan too because I said I was thinking to vote for niichan.
Suspicious. :noworry
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Sakura would know who is mafia or not...if she was mafia. Plus she made it a point to say how trusting and honest she is instead of just letting her actions speak for her...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

No it's not impossible Gary |: I just read it.


CHANGING VOTE TO THORN Looks like I was right from the start about him, anyway after last night I did get a lot less suspicious of nii-chan since he came and became active. Was only gonna vote for him cuz he was fucking absent anyway!

As I said in my earlier posts I suspected lawlett because he was trolling but [idk if I mentioned this] think lawlett might be a bomb.
Xi0 I am still rather suspicious but some of his recent posts when talking to tata made me think he really is a townie.
ToC was suspicious from the start and when I read imp's huge post where he did nothing but try to save toc and then I saw he was mafia boss made me think he was either trying to save toc OR incriminate him by "taking his side" and making us turn against him. Now after reading Evil's post with all the quotes from imp I'm going back to my original belief.[as you might have noticed I never took toc off my suspects list] Since , Imp never expected he'd be out of the game at that point so he probably thought I'll turn their attention from toc since no one suspected imp at that point[except for evil who didn't really mention it anyway] so he was on the safe side just trying to "prove" toc's "innocence"
Nii-chan not suspicious at the moment. We'll see IF we're wrong about ToC if my suspicions arise again.
I am off to bed, the timezone is really a hassle for me playing this game. I will be out most of the day. So yeah, I don't have time to think about to re-assess the options. I am taking a huge ass risk and calling the vote right now:

Vote Kill Tata
I had done a little bit of thinking and perhaps the votes from previous days led me to this vote.
mkay so I'm casting my vote. Gonna go to bed

Vote for : Niichan
Ok anyway who i find suspicious is googlez! The guy basically is xtremely cautious..ofc it can be said that hes newbie but hes tooo intelligent for that.. Day he had this silly intervote with imp.As i see it now mafia boss was tring to troll googz a bit.THen this banana thing.. we thought banana was suspicious but now that i think about googz didnt really try to defend himself much.Dunno call this a lawl instinct if you must!THen he stayes fromt he thread as mch as possible hes veryveryvery careful with what he says and does!As i see it its a generic noob mafia play!Ill vote for him for now to see if he can change my opinion of him.Tats I know ur against this but ill have to trust my instincts for once!!!!!
vote kills Googz
I think thorn think he's playin a hospital game here not mafia... Lets all be doctors.. I'll be a nurse ffs... Sinse goofs will be host killed and I kinda believe evil being bulletproof ... E plains his rude cockiness.... change vote to toc hmm let's see f if mafia again

I vote for TOC!
Jeez, I hope he's not townie. :faint
I vote for him because he said he is a doctor too and I don't believe there is 3 doctors here, and he changed his vote in the last moment saying because I'm the detective after I said could vote for him with xi0 and Sakura. I think he just want to change my mind.
And I'll be investigating niichan tonight!
I hope for the best. :scry
Changing my vote:

Vote Kill niichan
It looks like no one will vote for xi0 and I'm the only one suspecting him, not much point in voting for him :oh Googz will probably be hostkilled soon, so the only guy who's left and clearly suspicious is toc.

so vote kill toc


Thorn
4x(sakura, tatasugoi, naruto niichan, lawlett)

Naruto niichan
1x(thorn)


NO VOTE1x(evil)
6 out of 8 votes

20 minutes left!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Wait for few minutes...and you will know.

By the way, I think your mafia member has just appeared. May be you will get it later.
That means he is suspecting Lawly. Okay, noted.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Gary did you vote?
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

He protected nana, who died, and me
The host never explained what happened. Doctor's decision has immunity against host kill?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top