Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION
STOP TALKING AND VOTING IT IS DONE!
STOP TALKING AND VOTING IT IS DONE!
You#re awfully agressive nowYeah yeah, to be FAIR
You're mafia, I know it because imp acted like this, frosty acted like this last game. You're mafia, if I'm wrong ill eat my hat

have fun eating your hat 
I'm tired of "jump at each other". I'll just watch you guys killing each other.No, I'm worried about our victory, because if digital trolled us and she is naive we will all jump at each other tomorrow.

You all are making me confused, really.Tats go for evil

Won't matter...two more townie will be dead after night phase and this vote methinks.Trust me son, there will be another day![]()
If she isn't insaneHe won't because you Sakura will protect me!![]()
Jeez, now I remembered I think toc is the sickly! So you must be mafia!Shut up lawly-poo you fucking sick person. If you infect me again tomorrow, I will bandwagon your ass off next game. ON DAY ONE!

Dude ffs I am a reg town and I won't sicken u... U don't worth itShut up lawly-poo you fucking sick person. If you infect me again tomorrow, I will bandwagon your ass off next game. ON DAY ONE!

Gawd...i should be a criminal pathologist or something.You#re awfully agressive now
guess it will come to a battle between me and you tomorrow... againhave fun eating your hat
![]()


No bitches, you all act according to PLAN!on second thought...if you're insane you might end up killing me TAT ....
if gary is insane and he kills me does tata get the protection if she's targeted by mafia?
what if I'm insane TAT OMG THIS GAME SUCKS!
You think everything is agressive, niichanYou#re awfully agressive now
guess it will come to a battle between me and you tomorrow... againhave fun eating your hat
![]()

No bitches, you all act according to PLAN!

lol noYou think everything is agressive, niichan![]()
toc isn't, lawl isn't, sakura is just sakura and evil is something... in the middle I guess 
Shut up it's night!lol notoc isn't, lawl isn't, sakura is just sakura and evil is something... in the middle I guess
![]()