Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

STOP TALKING AND VOTING IT IS DONE!
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Yeah yeah, to be FAIR

You're mafia, I know it because imp acted like this, frosty acted like this last game. You're mafia, if I'm wrong ill eat my hat
You#re awfully agressive now :blink

guess it will come to a battle between me and you tomorrow... again :oh have fun eating your hat :cookiehand
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Shut up lawly-poo you fucking sick person. If you infect me again tomorrow, I will bandwagon your ass off next game. ON DAY ONE!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

No, I'm worried about our victory, because if digital trolled us and she is naive we will all jump at each other tomorrow.
I'm tired of "jump at each other". I'll just watch you guys killing each other. :sleepy
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

on second thought...if you're insane you might end up killing me TAT ....

if gary is insane and he kills me does tata get the protection if she's targeted by mafia?

what if I'm insane TAT OMG THIS GAME SUCKS!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Shut up lawly-poo you fucking sick person. If you infect me again tomorrow, I will bandwagon your ass off next game. ON DAY ONE!
Jeez, now I remembered I think toc is the sickly! So you must be mafia! :vin
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Shut up lawly-poo you fucking sick person. If you infect me again tomorrow, I will bandwagon your ass off next game. ON DAY ONE!
Dude ffs I am a reg town and I won't sicken u... U don't worth it
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I'M SAD! :scry
I don't know what to think!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,228
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

You#re awfully agressive now :blink

guess it will come to a battle between me and you tomorrow... again :oh have fun eating your hat :cookiehand
Gawd...i should be a criminal pathologist or something.

If I die, good luck :)

Omertà :hi
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

on second thought...if you're insane you might end up killing me TAT ....

if gary is insane and he kills me does tata get the protection if she's targeted by mafia?

what if I'm insane TAT OMG THIS GAME SUCKS!
No bitches, you all act according to PLAN!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

You#re awfully agressive now :blink

guess it will come to a battle between me and you tomorrow... again :oh have fun eating your hat :cookiehand
You think everything is agressive, niichan :XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

STOP TALKING! IT'S FUCKING NIGHT
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

END OF DAY 3



Doctor​
The townies decided to kill the most suspicious of them and killed Thorn, upon further investigation after his death they found large storage of medicine, medical equipment and many medicine themed board games, thorn was a doctor...

Prostitute
​

Googlez was found alone, he had a single self inflicted gunshot wound to his head and in his hand...He clutched a test result for aids, it was positive and reflected his short career as a prostitute, he could not bare to endure this illness and decided to play russian roulette...WITH A FULLY LOADING GUN!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,658
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

BEGIN NIGHT 3

We are all online, let's make this short!
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Well played,xi0, well played.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top