Discussion Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread v.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

What more could I have done? You trusted Evil chanting all the time...kill toc kill toc

Nana <3
Well excuuuuuse me?! :D
I was asking you more than one time to give your view on the incriminations on you, all you felt like replying was "nobody will listen anyway." I mean, c'mon.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Does it really takes that long to pm? Didn't have to send like in last 5 games so I forgot... Nini has an excuse tho... Googles ended up acting like a slut
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Niichan did not post that much in day 2 but he did VOTE at least... plus he was very active in day 3.
He didn't vote in the first day.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

How if we lost 2 townies?
I don't think killing googlez was fair. You should do the same with niichan.
Why niichan? He posted in every phase. In phase one not very much though, but still more than kdowns.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Why niichan? He posted in every phase. In phase one not very much though, but still more than kdowns.
He didn't vote in the first day.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Yeah evol.... anyway

PM ME ALREADY GUYS!!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

He didn't vote in the first day.
Tatasugoi stop it already. digital's hosting is totally fine, in day 2 he said it is mandatory to vote and everyone heard it, who didn't vote well tut tut, too bad googlez.

If you think you can do it better, then I would love to see.

Not stop your bitching already. Have a little bit more respect.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

See? You don't care about being fair!
If you killed googlez you need to kill niichan as well.
Or you don't kill anybody, or you kill everybody that didn't vote.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

I didn't say I can do better, but I think I have the right to complain. You complained about wizzard because you probably is mafia.
Now I can't complain about googlez?
It's just unfair.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

That's life Tata.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I know is DD first time, but maybe he could learn with his mistakes, it's natural. But he still can be fair, the game is not ended.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

I know is DD first time, but maybe he could learn with his mistakes, it's natural. But he still can be fair, the game is not ended.
Yeah, but you can also say your complains in an adequate way, not in the form you are doing it now.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Poor digital, let me console you. :comfort
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

Still waiting for that pm...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

What I did wrong?
How do you think it should be said? This is internet, we can't listen to voice intonation.
I give up! Everyting I say is the wrong way.
When you complained about wizzard being killed I don't see the difference.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

It's time to end this once and for all guys...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: Mafia Game "Discussion" Thread - Part 1

it's gary |:

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

tata you're alone on this I don't trust any of them |: they're all suspicious in my eyes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top