Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION
Just vote guys.
Just vote guys.
No, I asked because I thought you would change your mind with the result.Do I have to repeat everything all over again?
Why would I do that? I followed my part of the plan and Sakura got killed. It's obvious the mafia killed her because we had no prostitute to block him.No, I asked because I thought you would change your mind with the result.

o.oFucking kdowns.![]()
.-.KDOWNS GET THE F..........Oh.
I attempted to kill niichan, betting on me being insane and it failed.



Because Evil was weird? Because he made everybody vote for toc?Why would I do that? I followed my part of the plan and Sakura got killed. It's obvious the mafia killed her because we had no prostitute to block him.
I attempted to kill niichan, betting on me being insane and it failed.
Let me think... I think law is the sickly because he likes to be a troll and he's trolling Evil, I guess.
I still believe xi0 is the doctor, Idk why, but he worried about voting in the right person and etc, so I think I can trust him.
But I don't know about Evil and niichan. Evil is a pain in the ass and spent all game trying to kill toc and xi0, toc was townie and I think xi0 is too, so this makes him very suspicious to me.
niichan is just weird, is never here, all the time hiding and giving excuses about it. I saw him online here without saying any thing more than once.
But I think xi0 know the players far better than me. I never played with Evil, so maybe he's always headless like that, xi0 can be right about him like he was about wizzard.
Ok, I think I decided. I think niichan is the last mafia and maybe that's why DD didn't want to hostkill him.
I'm done: I vote to kill niichan!
---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------
Because Evil was weird? Because he made everybody vote for toc?
Anyway, whatever, I already voted.


There is no use. Your only chance is to convince lawly to vote accoring to your own vote. Because the two others wanting your head.
I feel a bit lost. You either play so damn well or you're really not mafia
guess it's about time to reread some posts from everyone even though I don't wanna![]()

No he didn't, the plan we followed was suggested by me. I balked on it, hoping people might change with me if I was aggressive enough, but too many had changed their vote already for that to happen.Because Evil was weird? Because he made everybody vote for toc?
Anyway, whatever, I already voted.
I won't give up.Voting me because I was absent at the beginning is just wrong, to me xi0 is clearly more suspicious. But I guess I should talk with tata about this.There is no use. Your only chance is to convince lawly to vote accoring to your own vote. Because the two others wanting your head.

I'm just a regular, I already said that yesterday or so when evil asked me.niichan, if you're not the mafia, what's your role? Try me!
---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------
Sakura will make me confused again!![]()

But he made everybody believes toc was mafia. Since the beggining he's trying to change people vote.No he didn't, the plan we followed was suggested by me. I balked on it, hoping people might change with me if I was aggressive enough, but too many had changed their vote already for that to happen.
Yeah, I am lmao, too.On a random note, it's so hilarious that you still can't vote![]()
