Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Do I have to repeat everything all over again?
No, I asked because I thought you would change your mind with the result.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

[move]just vote guys[/move]
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

No, I asked because I thought you would change your mind with the result.
Why would I do that? I followed my part of the plan and Sakura got killed. It's obvious the mafia killed her because we had no prostitute to block him.

I attempted to kill niichan, betting on me being insane and it failed.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

KDOWNS GET THE F..........Oh.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I attempted to kill niichan, betting on me being insane and it failed.
:notsure

I feel a bit lost. You either play so damn well or you're really not mafia :bored

guess it's about time to reread some posts from everyone even though I don't wanna :oh
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Let me think... I think law is the sickly because he likes to be a troll and he's trolling Evil, I guess.
I still believe xi0 is the doctor, Idk why, but he worried about voting in the right person and etc, so I think I can trust him.
But I don't know about Evil and niichan. Evil is a pain in the ass and spent all game trying to kill toc and xi0, toc was townie and I think xi0 is too, so this makes him very suspicious to me.
niichan is just weird, is never here, all the time hiding and giving excuses about it. I saw him online here without saying any thing more than once.
But I think xi0 know the players far better than me. I never played with Evil, so maybe he's always headless like that, xi0 can be right about him like he was about wizzard.
Ok, I think I decided. I think niichan is the last mafia and maybe that's why DD didn't want to hostkill him.
I'm done: I vote to kill niichan!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Why would I do that? I followed my part of the plan and Sakura got killed. It's obvious the mafia killed her because we had no prostitute to block him.

I attempted to kill niichan, betting on me being insane and it failed.
Because Evil was weird? Because he made everybody vote for toc?
Anyway, whatever, I already voted.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Let me think... I think law is the sickly because he likes to be a troll and he's trolling Evil, I guess.
I still believe xi0 is the doctor, Idk why, but he worried about voting in the right person and etc, so I think I can trust him.
But I don't know about Evil and niichan. Evil is a pain in the ass and spent all game trying to kill toc and xi0, toc was townie and I think xi0 is too, so this makes him very suspicious to me.
niichan is just weird, is never here, all the time hiding and giving excuses about it. I saw him online here without saying any thing more than once.
But I think xi0 know the players far better than me. I never played with Evil, so maybe he's always headless like that, xi0 can be right about him like he was about wizzard.
Ok, I think I decided. I think niichan is the last mafia and maybe that's why DD didn't want to hostkill him.
I'm done: I vote to kill niichan!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------



Because Evil was weird? Because he made everybody vote for toc?
Anyway, whatever, I already voted.

niichan
1x(tatasugoi)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

oh tata :fail

I can't even argue with that because I'm too tired of you repeating the same things over and over again. I was here for pretty much the whole last day. The only time I rarely participated was on day one :s
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

:notsure

I feel a bit lost. You either play so damn well or you're really not mafia :bored

guess it's about time to reread some posts from everyone even though I don't wanna :oh
There is no use. Your only chance is to convince lawly to vote accoring to your own vote. Because the two others wanting your head.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

VOTE GAIS! JUST DO EET!
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

/dead person's wisper


xi0 what the fuck?!?!?!
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

niichan, if you're not the mafia, what's your role? Try me!

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Sakura will make me confused again! :fail
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Because Evil was weird? Because he made everybody vote for toc?
Anyway, whatever, I already voted.
No he didn't, the plan we followed was suggested by me. I balked on it, hoping people might change with me if I was aggressive enough, but too many had changed their vote already for that to happen.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

There is no use. Your only chance is to convince lawly to vote accoring to your own vote. Because the two others wanting your head.
I won't give up.Voting me because I was absent at the beginning is just wrong, to me xi0 is clearly more suspicious. But I guess I should talk with tata about this.

On a random note, it's so hilarious that you still can't vote :lmao

niichan, if you're not the mafia, what's your role? Try me!

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Sakura will make me confused again! :fail
I'm just a regular, I already said that yesterday or so when evil asked me.

Please tell me why you suspect me besides being absent at the first day and why you think xi0 isn't mafia. Of course I can't be totally sure but he's more or less behaving like last time and you did see how that end. I could very much imagine him laughing his ass off at the moment :notrust
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

No he didn't, the plan we followed was suggested by me. I balked on it, hoping people might change with me if I was aggressive enough, but too many had changed their vote already for that to happen.
But he made everybody believes toc was mafia. Since the beggining he's trying to change people vote.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

but I don't want to be accused of only focusing on him again. There are two possibilities:

1. He's playing the game really well, tricking everyone like last time.

2. He's stating the truth - then it comes down to Evil and lawlett. Like I said lawlett is a total wildcard, I have no clue if he even thinks about a strategy. If I had to choose between the two... well let me think a bit and check some posts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top