Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I won't give up.Voting me because I was absent at the beginning is just wrong, to me xi0 is clearly more suspicious. But I guess I should talk with tata about this.

On a random note, it's so hilarious that you still can't vote :lmao


Please tell me why you suspect me besides being absent at the first day and why you think xi0 isn't mafia. Of course I can't be totally sure but he's more or less behaving like last time and you did see how that end. I could very much imagine him laughing his ass off at the moment :notrust
Because he was suspecting of wizzard, who was mafia, nobody else, he wasn't suspecting of toc, like me, and etc.
I'm just a regular, I already said that yesterday or so when evil asked me.
I really think it's hard to believe DD would give you a regular townie role in a game with 13 people.
You was absent in the first day, but you wasn't active in the others days in my opnion. And I think you only talk about xi0 when you could try to find all the 3 mafias, not only 1.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

ok guys Evil3ye is Mafia.....Ill reveal my role now, i am a regular townie with analytical abilities.WHy I think Evi is mafia.When i started playing on day 1 i always was keeping my eye on evil and his scumbaggery.He was playin the leader part mostly trying to control our way of thinking and i think to some extent he was sucessful.When Imp got killed he said that imp was the strat ring leader, i think evil was the one.After all he is the veteran of all veterans in this game. He is playing a bold aggressive mafia.At first I didnt believe it, but then ToC sudden attitude change just stroke me as lightning.I was like no fckin way... Plus some sickly is keeping evil at bay so i guess he had no choice but to be very agressive to try to confuse the shit out of us.Evil has beef with falla=she dies, evil has beef with aneki=she dies, I mean evil okay U.U you've made it this far congratz really..I will not be changing my vote so for today i vote kill Evil3ye.Guys lets be swift and and this douchebaggery.Niichan is not a mafia i give you 100% people.He just doesnt have much time on hands to write wall of texts, which especially in this game is just a facade for bullshitting or deception.In any way i am having a headache so i am gonna lay in bed a bit.GL townies make the right choices.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

But he made everybody believes toc was mafia. Since the beggining he's trying to change people vote.
Well I haven't put much thought into that but... yeah, that actually would make sense O__o

let me reread his posts.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Lawlette, Herm, and myself are all innocent niichan. Tata investigated us.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

ok guys Evil3ye is Mafia.....Ill reveal my role now, i am a regular townie with analytical abilities.WHy I think Evi is mafia.When i started playing on day 1 i always was keeping my eye on evil and his scumbaggery.He was playin the leader part mostly trying to control our way of thinking and i think to some extent he was sucessful.When Imp got killed he said that imp was the strat ring leader, i think evil was the one.After all he is the veteran of all veterans in this game. He is playing a bold aggressive mafia.At first I didnt believe it, but then ToC sudden attitude change just stroke me as lightning.I was like no fckin way... Plus some sickly is keeping evil at bay so i guess he had no choice but to be very agressive to try to confuse the shit out of us.Evil has beef with falla=she dies, evil has beef with aneki=she dies, I mean evil okay U.U you've made it this far congratz really..I will not be changing my vote so for today i vote kill Evil3ye.Guys lets be swift and and this douchebaggery.Niichan is not a mafia i give you 100% people.He just doesnt have much time on hands to write wall of texts, which especially in this game is just a facade for bullshitting or deception.In any way i am having a headache so i am gonna lay in bed a bit.GL townies make the right choices.
Let me think... I think law is the sickly because he likes to be a troll and he's trolling Evil, I guess.
I still believe xi0 is the doctor, Idk why, but he worried about voting in the right person and etc, so I think I can trust him.
But I don't know about Evil and niichan. Evil is a pain in the ass and spent all game trying to kill toc and xi0, toc was townie and I think xi0 is too, so this makes him very suspicious to me.
niichan is just weird, is never here, all the time hiding and giving excuses about it. I saw him online here without saying any thing more than once.
But I think xi0 know the players far better than me. I never played with Evil, so maybe he's always headless like that, xi0 can be right about him like he was about wizzard.
Ok, I think I decided. I think niichan is the last mafia and maybe that's why DD didn't want to hostkill him.
I'm done: I vote to kill niichan!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------



Because Evil was weird? Because he made everybody vote for toc?
Anyway, whatever, I already voted.


evil
1x(lawlett)
niichan
1x(tatasugoi)


go vote guys.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Well I haven't put much thought into that but... yeah, that actually would make sense O__o

let me reread his posts.
Oh okay, now a different opinion makes sense :lmao
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

but I don't want to be accused of only focusing on him again. There are two possibilities:

1. He's playing the game really well, tricking everyone like last time.

2. He's stating the truth - then it comes down to Evil and lawlett. Like I said lawlett is a total wildcard, I have no clue if he even thinks about a strategy. If I had to choose between the two... well let me think a bit and check some posts.
I still suspect on Evil. But there is another thing... I'm not 100% sure I'm naive. I can be a normal detective that only investigated townies. The problem is none of the people I investigate was killed, so I can't be sure. And I'm a normal detective, law, xi0 and Evil would be townies, you're the only one I didn't investigate.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Ok, why you 2 are lying? There is a sickly in this game and you 2 are saying that you're normal townies.
 
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

If we kill a townie now, and the mafia kills a townie, we still have one day, because it will be a ratio of 1:2. So vote everyone. If you still all stupid enough to not get who is mafia, just vote for anyone.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Lawlette, Herm, and myself are all innocent niichan. Tata investigated us.
I'm not sure, I can be naive, so shut up.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Law, just admit you're the sickly, for god sake!
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Why are you still making the vote depending on others Tatsogoi, you can't trust anyone. Just follow your "intuition", or what was that.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

You 2 liars! You 2 should be dead! :SOON
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Why are you still making the vote depending on others Tatsogoi, you can't trust anyone. Just follow your "intuition", or what was that.
I already voted, but they are making me confused. I feel you're the mafia guy, but following a line of thought I ended up believing niichan is mafia.
So I'll stay here thinking because maybe I'll change my mind and my vote.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

You're so going to.
dude, i am swearing i am swearing on the health on my korean brother i never had that i WOULD NEVER SICKEN U SICK BASTARD !
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

ffs who wants to be bandwagoned in nxt game:notrust

AS far as i am concerned i am sugoiii townie
So why niichan would lie about it? I want to know who the fuck is doing it! Who wants to troll Evil?!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Everyone is online let us end this tonight!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top