Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION
Two deads.
Two deads.
Seriously?? okay 2 dead it is then.Two deads.
What are you doing in this thread?In case of a tie...if there's a tie, no lynching, or you could initiate a double lynching...but that's rarely done
then there would be no way to save myself from getting killed, which is ridiculous.Tell about all your votes.tata is there anything I can say to convince you? Otherwise it's pointless :/
what happens in case of a tie?
You meen cartoon, don't you. And no, I have no idea.evil didnt ur character turned out to be a grotesque villain in the anime?
There is a cartoon and an anime foolish evil!!You meen cartoon, don't you. And no, I have no idea.
It's weird but ms bellum is 100 times better looking in the cartoon!!Oh yeah, true. The Japanese gay version.... *barf*
what do you mean? Who I voted for? no one on the first day, then xi0 and then toc? Or what do you want to know?Tell about all your votes.
Idk, ask DD.
Really?evil didnt ur character turned out to be a grotesque villain in the anime?

no it was sedusa acting as miss tits thereevil didnt ur character turned out to be a grotesque villain in the anime?
Why did you changed your vote for toc?what do you mean? Who I voted for? no one on the first day, then xi0 and then toc? Or what do you want to know?
Wooow! Now I remember that episode!no it was sedusa acting as miss tits there

because no one wanted to vote for xi0 and googz was about to be hostkilled. These three were the most suspicious to me so I had to take toc.Why did you changed your vote for toc?