Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Vote kill naruto-niichan
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

SICK BASTARD RUINED MY GAME! I WILL FOLLOW YOU IN YOUR DREAMS AND FUCK YOU THERE!

And when you wake up I keep on fuckinng you, until you shit blood.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

hmm after reading some posts... yeah he's kind of the leader and pretty much controlled the votes. The only time it failed was with xi0.
I thought he was too straightforward to be a mafia but maybe I really am wrong.

ok guys Evil3ye is Mafia.....Ill reveal my role now, i am a regular townie with analytical abilities.WHy I think Evi is mafia.When i started playing on day 1 i always was keeping my eye on evil and his scumbaggery.He was playin the leader part mostly trying to control our way of thinking and i think to some extent he was sucessful.When Imp got killed he said that imp was the strat ring leader, i think evil was the one.After all he is the veteran of all veterans in this game. He is playing a bold aggressive mafia.At first I didnt believe it, but then ToC sudden attitude change just stroke me as lightning.I was like no fckin way... Plus some sickly is keeping evil at bay so i guess he had no choice but to be very agressive to try to confuse the shit out of us.Evil has beef with falla=she dies, evil has beef with aneki=she dies, I mean evil okay U.U you've made it this far congratz really..I will not be changing my vote so for today i vote kill Evil3ye.Guys lets be swift and and this douchebaggery.Niichan is not a mafia i give you 100% people.He just doesnt have much time on hands to write wall of texts, which especially in this game is just a facade for bullshitting or deception.In any way i am having a headache so i am gonna lay in bed a bit.GL townies make the right choices.
I am getting some doubts now :/ this actually is one of the very first posts were you argue normally so I guess you put some thought into it. This shit is getting confusing but if it's really not xi0, evil probably is the most likely, yeah.

In case you aren't trolling us because I really am not a sick townie <___<
so maybe you're lying? :bored

Oh okay, now a different opinion makes sense :lmao
I'm sorry, I was too fixated on you. I will acknowledge that. The game is in state were we need to think of every possibility now though.

I still suspect on Evil. But there is another thing... I'm not 100% sure I'm naive. I can be a normal detective that only investigated townies. The problem is none of the people I investigate was killed, so I can't be sure. And I'm a normal detective, law, xi0 and Evil would be townies, you're the only one I didn't investigate.

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Ok, why you 2 are lying? There is a sickly in this game and you 2 are saying that you're normal townies.
I am a townie so if lawl, xi0 and evil were shown as normal townies to you then that means you're a naive one. That's the only thing that makes sense

I am not lying :s Either lawlett doesn't want to reveal himself or he is mafia.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Vote kill naruto-niichan
ok guys Evil3ye is Mafia.....Ill reveal my role now, i am a regular townie with analytical abilities.WHy I think Evi is mafia.When i started playing on day 1 i always was keeping my eye on evil and his scumbaggery.He was playin the leader part mostly trying to control our way of thinking and i think to some extent he was sucessful.When Imp got killed he said that imp was the strat ring leader, i think evil was the one.After all he is the veteran of all veterans in this game. He is playing a bold aggressive mafia.At first I didnt believe it, but then ToC sudden attitude change just stroke me as lightning.I was like no fckin way... Plus some sickly is keeping evil at bay so i guess he had no choice but to be very agressive to try to confuse the shit out of us.Evil has beef with falla=she dies, evil has beef with aneki=she dies, I mean evil okay U.U you've made it this far congratz really..I will not be changing my vote so for today i vote kill Evil3ye.Guys lets be swift and and this douchebaggery.Niichan is not a mafia i give you 100% people.He just doesnt have much time on hands to write wall of texts, which especially in this game is just a facade for bullshitting or deception.In any way i am having a headache so i am gonna lay in bed a bit.GL townies make the right choices.
Let me think... I think law is the sickly because he likes to be a troll and he's trolling Evil, I guess.
I still believe xi0 is the doctor, Idk why, but he worried about voting in the right person and etc, so I think I can trust him.
But I don't know about Evil and niichan. Evil is a pain in the ass and spent all game trying to kill toc and xi0, toc was townie and I think xi0 is too, so this makes him very suspicious to me.
niichan is just weird, is never here, all the time hiding and giving excuses about it. I saw him online here without saying any thing more than once.
But I think xi0 know the players far better than me. I never played with Evil, so maybe he's always headless like that, xi0 can be right about him like he was about wizzard.
Ok, I think I decided. I think niichan is the last mafia and maybe that's why DD didn't want to hostkill him.
I'm done: I vote to kill niichan!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------



Because Evil was weird? Because he made everybody vote for toc?
Anyway, whatever, I already voted.

niichan
2x(tatasugoi, kdowns)
evil
1x(lawlett)
No vote 1x(evil)


4 out of 5 votes
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Is this your so called revenge Lawly-poo? Is it? :bored
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

hmm after reading some posts... yeah he's kind of the leader and pretty much controlled the votes. The only time it failed was with xi0.
I thought he was too straightforward to be a mafia but maybe I really am wrong.



I am getting some doubts now :/ this actually is one of the very first posts were you argue normally so I guess you put some thought into it. This shit is getting confusing but if it's really not xi0, evil probably is the most likely, yeah.

In case you aren't trolling us because I really am not a sick townie <___<
so maybe you're lying? :bored



I'm sorry, I was too fixated on you. I will acknowledge that. The game is in state were we need to think of every possibility now though.



I am a townie so if lawl, xi0 and evil were shown as normal townies to you then that means you're a naive one. That's the only thing that makes sense

I am not lying :s Either lawlett doesn't want to reveal himself or he is mafia.
I really don't know what to think anymore... I'll read some old posts.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

tata is there anything I can say to convince you? Otherwise it's pointless :/

what happens in case of a tie?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

So why niichan would lie about it? I want to know who the fuck is doing it! Who wants to troll Evil?!
ok why would i lie about it? I have no role just living day by day.....Also i am so suspicious all the day phase, you'd think mafia would get rid off me...why u think that didnt happen?Maybe bullets not working properly?Just a clue
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

In case of tie my headache is over. :heh
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

ok why would i lie about it? I have no role just living day by day.....Also i am so suspicious all the day phase, you'd think mafia would get rid off me...why u think that didnt happen?Maybe bullets not working properly?Just a clue
Because you're confusing enough. But tata says we're both innocent, so whatever

If everyone votes twice and there is a tie......I FLIP A MOTHAFRACKING COIN!
No.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

ofc jorped will like that ^_^
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

If everyone votes twice and there is a tie......I FLIP A MOTHAFRACKING COIN!
Sorry for busting in...but go along with no lynching for today...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Sorry for busting in...but go along with no lynching for today...
What?

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Is there an official rule for a tie evil??
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

In case of a tie...if there's a tie, no lynching, or you could initiate a double lynching:p...but that's rarely done
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top