Games MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION END!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

It's she0 u.u

Do you want to switch your vote?
I knew you would say something about it. :p

I'll switch if you switch it too.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

You guys are like the trees from lord of the rings.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I knew you would say something about it. :p

I'll switch if you switch it too.
... :errr

Oh come on :bored

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

You guys are like the trees from lord of the rings.
What? :XD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

You guys are like the trees from lord of the rings.
Why? :XD

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------

... :errr

Oh come on :bored
You need to forget about niichan now! You're too fixed on him, you can't see what Evil is doing.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Oh, whatever, I won't wait for you anymore. :hmph
Maybe I'll find out that I'm really a naive detective.
I'll change my vote for Evil!
I'm tired of talking about him, I'm suspecting of him since the beginning, I think I should have did this many time ago.
What makes him more suspicious is that he made everybody vote for toc and he was a townie like I suspected, so I need to trust my instincts more.
Plus he complained when wizzard got hostkilled and annoyed my sister because of wizzard too. And he was accusing she0 all the time when I think she0 is townie like toc. The end.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Why? :XD

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------


 
You need to forget about niichan now! You're too fixed on him, you can't see what Evil is doing.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Oh, whatever, I won't wait for you anymore. :hmph
Maybe I'll find out that I'm really a naive detective. 
I'll change my vote for Evil!
I'm tired of talking about him, I'm suspecting of him since the beginning, I think I should have did this many time ago. 
What makes him more suspicious is that he made everybody vote for toc and he was a townie like I suspected, so I need to trust my instincts more.
Plus he complained when wizzard got hostkilled and annoyed my sister because of wizzard too. And he was accusing she0 all the time when I think she0 is townie like toc. The end.
 
Vote kill naruto-niichan
 
ok guys Evil3ye is Mafia.....Ill reveal my role now, i am a regular townie with analytical abilities.WHy I think Evi is mafia.When i started playing on day 1 i always was keeping my eye on evil and his scumbaggery.He was playin the leader part mostly trying to control our way of thinking and i think to some extent he was sucessful.When Imp got killed he said that imp was the strat ring leader, i think evil  was the one.After all he is the veteran of all veterans in this game. He is playing a bold aggressive mafia.At first I didnt believe it, but then ToC sudden attitude change just stroke me as lightning.I was like no fckin way... Plus some sickly is keeping evil at bay so i guess he had no choice but to be very agressive to try to confuse the shit out of us.Evil has beef with falla=she dies, evil has beef with aneki=she dies, I mean evil okay U.U you've made it this far congratz really..I will not be changing my vote so for today i vote kill Evil3ye.Guys lets be swift and and this douchebaggery.Niichan is not a mafia i give you 100% people.He just doesnt  have much time on hands to write wall of texts, which especially in this game is just a facade for bullshitting or deception.In any way i am having a headache so i am gonna lay in bed a bit.GL townies make the right choices.
 
Let me think... I think law is the sickly because he likes to be a troll and he's trolling Evil, I guess.
I still believe xi0 is the doctor, Idk why, but he worried about voting in the right person and etc, so I think I can trust him.
But I don't know about Evil and niichan. Evil is a pain in the ass and spent all game trying to kill toc and xi0, toc was townie and I think xi0 is too, so this makes him very suspicious to me. 
niichan is just weird, is never here, all the time hiding and giving excuses about it. I saw him online here without saying any thing more than once. 
But I think xi0 know the players far better than me. I never played with Evil, so maybe he's always headless like that, xi0 can be right about him like he was about wizzard. 
Ok, I think I decided. I think niichan is the last mafia and maybe that's why DD didn't want to hostkill him.
I'm done: I vote to kill niichan!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------


 
Because Evil was weird? Because he made everybody vote for toc? 
Anyway, whatever, I already voted.
 
evil
2x(lawletttatasugoi)
niichan
1x(xio)

No vote 1x(evil)


4 out of 5 votes
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

omg, you assholes, just can you believe it?

Satan how dare you blaming toc's death on me now, after killing banana in day 1, yes you among others killed him. And you killed kdowns in day two, yes it was you again. I hope you will fucking die in agonies and burn in hell Satan, yes you heard, you worst of all players!

I did my best to come this far, but winning was simply not possible with all you trolls and silly girls. I'm off to uni now, am back in 12h, but I doubt anything will change into to the positive for me.

You naive idiots, you sucks everybody.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

I didn't among anyone to vote for Banana, I said my reasons and they decided to vote on them too, I didn't ask anybody to vote for Banana, like you did with toc all the time.
And about kdowns was a different situation, I was trying to save toc because I was pretty sure he was townie (like he really was, and "thank you" we all know that now -_-;) and it was the best thing I did because kdowns was being a jerk, he wanted to die to kill imp and he did, the mafia boss, you buddy, probably.
So go cry your fake tears on your room, bish.
Satan will be here to laugh when everybody finds out you're the last mafia.

 
Last edited:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Niichan isn't voting for himself, and unless lawlett trolls like a goof, Evil is dead. My vote won't make a difference. I hope Evil is Mafia, but I don't think he is...
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Well that only leaves me with voting for evil. I really hope he is the mafia or else shit will get serious :/

vote kill evil
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Well that only leaves me with voting for evil. I really hope he is the mafia or else shit will get serious :/

vote kill evil
Why? :XD

---------- Post added at 01:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 AM ----------



You need to forget about niichan now! You're too fixed on him, you can't see what Evil is doing.

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 AM ----------

Oh, whatever, I won't wait for you anymore. :hmph
Maybe I'll find out that I'm really a naive detective.
I'll change my vote for Evil!
I'm tired of talking about him, I'm suspecting of him since the beginning, I think I should have did this many time ago.
What makes him more suspicious is that he made everybody vote for toc and he was a townie like I suspected, so I need to trust my instincts more.
Plus he complained when wizzard got hostkilled and annoyed my sister because of wizzard too. And he was accusing she0 all the time when I think she0 is townie like toc. The end.
Vote kill naruto-niichan
ok guys Evil3ye is Mafia.....Ill reveal my role now, i am a regular townie with analytical abilities.WHy I think Evi is mafia.When i started playing on day 1 i always was keeping my eye on evil and his scumbaggery.He was playin the leader part mostly trying to control our way of thinking and i think to some extent he was sucessful.When Imp got killed he said that imp was the strat ring leader, i think evil was the one.After all he is the veteran of all veterans in this game. He is playing a bold aggressive mafia.At first I didnt believe it, but then ToC sudden attitude change just stroke me as lightning.I was like no fckin way... Plus some sickly is keeping evil at bay so i guess he had no choice but to be very agressive to try to confuse the shit out of us.Evil has beef with falla=she dies, evil has beef with aneki=she dies, I mean evil okay U.U you've made it this far congratz really..I will not be changing my vote so for today i vote kill Evil3ye.Guys lets be swift and and this douchebaggery.Niichan is not a mafia i give you 100% people.He just doesnt have much time on hands to write wall of texts, which especially in this game is just a facade for bullshitting or deception.In any way i am having a headache so i am gonna lay in bed a bit.GL townies make the right choices.
Let me think... I think law is the sickly because he likes to be a troll and he's trolling Evil, I guess.
I still believe xi0 is the doctor, Idk why, but he worried about voting in the right person and etc, so I think I can trust him.
But I don't know about Evil and niichan. Evil is a pain in the ass and spent all game trying to kill toc and xi0, toc was townie and I think xi0 is too, so this makes him very suspicious to me.
niichan is just weird, is never here, all the time hiding and giving excuses about it. I saw him online here without saying any thing more than once.
But I think xi0 know the players far better than me. I never played with Evil, so maybe he's always headless like that, xi0 can be right about him like he was about wizzard.
Ok, I think I decided. I think niichan is the last mafia and maybe that's why DD didn't want to hostkill him.
I'm done: I vote to kill niichan!

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------



Because Evil was weird? Because he made everybody vote for toc?
Anyway, whatever, I already voted.
evil
3x(lawletttatasugoi,niichan)
niichan
1x(xio)

No vote 1x(evil)


5 out of 5 votes
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

my thoughts exactly *_* first he calls us trees then is a tree himself....and they call him funny member *_*
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

3 people can still change their votes, vote again to lock the votes.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

i am not changing mine *_*
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Okay so you are locked, and niichan is obviously not gonna vote for himself.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

yes and the others alrdy changed it
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

On the other hand xio and naruto might wanna change their votes and kill you for example.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

but xio already changed i am sure...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: MAFIA GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION

Alright I end this day phase NO ONE POST NOW!

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

(townie)​

The 4 remaining townies finally decided to end evil's MAJOR HEADACHE by blowing his brains out. They had later found out he was nothing more than a townie.

BEGIN NIGHT 4!

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

END NIGHT 4


Mafia detective
detective

The townies awoke from the long night to find Naruto Niichan AND HIS VICTIM TATA dead, he had a massive syringe stuck in his heart owing to the work of the insane doctor xio. Upon further investigation by the GHOST detective tata she had concluded Naruto niichan was the last mafia. The remaining townies rejoiced as the mayor Lawlett declared townsville MAFIA FREE!

END GAME 18 POWAH PUFF GRRRLS EDITION



GAME 18 WINNER

:confettiTOWNIES!:confetti​
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top